Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

Not in it, but still voted 4

you're in the bloopers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a little too ironic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
revenue isn't profit. ( i didn't watch the documentary ( only the blooper reel with spinz eating it on the slip and slide))

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Please. Reddit is not some safe space. Hundreds of redditors die from being lame everyday. You start using a reddit a little bit and then you get so lame that your heart says "this guy sucks" and just stops beating.

:rip:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

cult_hero posted:

SA is kinda the same thing, but you become a lame zombie trying to remember what happened to a dead gay website 15 years ago.

Counterpoint: we don't have a funkopop subforum. I hope.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

i hate u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
in my father's boss, there are many bosses