Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i lobster
but never flounder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh my cod this thread is crappie

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like when you catch the fush and then ut says a funny fish related pun about the type of fish that you caught in animal crossing new horizon (:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Crappie thread, throw it back in.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

salmon

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

crab

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Holy mackerel, I hake these low efforts posts!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Your mom, the whale.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
quit seahorsing around this is one shell of a thread

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Posting in this thread just for the halibut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Round about the third week of August it was, Jerry come back from the holler with a big ole poke o' smuggin in his trestle. Ever since his dog went fonzy, he's been a bit belter on the squaffle.

Well didn't he just swing up on to the porch, with his hucker swellin' somethin' fierce and a full snitch of crab cummin's latched onto his brine fork. That boy hup a nugjack and no mistake, with tum burns all askance on the copper wig jestle.

Forkins had a righteous swell fister, too, buried on formance stipend's awning in the dawn called pennyfarthing. You would too, skupins blat markin.