Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

drat you sound just like me. when I was 22. and decided not to waste my life and got off my rear end. glad I got my poo poo together, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

has anyone else who's been here for a while noticed that goons generally somehow got their poo poo together? at least in the circles i post in i remmeber a lot of doom and gloom from everyone being sad virgins in the 2000s myself included and nowadays seems like most people are in their 30s posting about their families, careers just kinda flourishing and it seems like more people here seem to have landed on their feet than u would think :-]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

writing that put me in a good mood. i like to hear when members of our community are doing well (sorry OP)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

STABASS posted:

have you ever noticed that depressed people are always really fat or really skinny? I feel like there's some good comedy in there, definitely a few posts worth

hot take: former fat people always gently caress

if you were always skinny and depressed oof maybe start doing drugs or get on twitter and learn to be very toxic and manipulative