Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
lots of stuff happened in this dream and then i was under a low Monterey pine tree looking at all these freaky mushrooms with a group of people, and someone started saying some scientific gibberish about "phytophilions in the hiriciae" and a good friend just busted in and was part of the dream and interrupted and was like "Did you know that your future boyfriend was going to name their dog Frito Filling?"

so i think my prophetic takeaway is:

a) congrats Pat & Lisa for your new future dog Frito Filling and

b) dang ngl Frito Filling is a pretty good dog name

anyone else have some powerful auspicious dream juju post it tell the world what is to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Had a dream that I was a pirate captain with a peg leg and a hook hand.
Oh, sorry, you said prophetic. Nevermind.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I had a dream that I was babysitting my baby niece and I taught her Yiddish, but nobody would believe me. They were out in the yard clearing it of giant dead snakes that had fallen from the sky, teaming up to use enormous rakes and spades to chuck these massive carcasses over the fence and into the neighbors yard.

I was lying on a cot in Bingo Bango's office holding the baby above me, exchanging Yiddish jokes, laughing it up, but she'd go back to just crying and gurgling whenever anyone else was around. We had a bowl full of tiny, tiny, fingernail-sized bagels, which we were throwing up into the air and catching our mouths as a trick.

I think this is a prophesy that I will teach the baby Yiddish. The last time I saw her in real life she had learned how to say "hey" and if you said "hey" to her she'd grin and laugh. It was fun and moving to spend as long as possible just saying "hey" back and forth because when a baby is looking at you past a certain threshold of joy all you can really do is cry tears of happiness and hug them. I think if they were telling Yiddish jokes it would be even better, so why not?

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 9, 2022

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
True story:

When I was 15 years old I had an incredibly realistic dream that I had baby twins and that the father had a beard. I had no desire for children at such a young age and no interest in bearded men.

Today: Married to a bearded man and we have twins.

:ghost:

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

idiotsavant

How Wonderful! posted:

I had a dream that I was babysitting my baby niece and I taught her Yiddish, but nobody would believe me. They were out in the yard clearing it of giant dead snakes that had fallen from the sky, teaming up to use enormous rakes and spades to chuck these massive carcasses over the fence and into the neighbors yard.

I was lying on a cot in Bingo Bango's office holding the baby above me, exchanging Yiddish jokes, laughing it up, but she'd go back to just crying and gurgling whenever anyone else was around. We had a bowl full of tiny, tiny, fingernail-sized bagels, which we were throwing up into the air and catching our mouths as a trick.

I think this is a prophesy that I will teach the baby Yiddish. The last time I saw her in real life she had learned how to say "hey" and if you said "hey" to her she'd grin and laugh. It was fun and moving to spend as long as possible just saying "hey" back and forth because when a baby is looking at you past a certain threshold of joy all you can really do is cry tears of happiness and hug them. I think if they were telling Yiddish jokes it would be even better, so why not?

that is a powerful dream!

did you know that you can, for lack of better words, "babyface" yourself in the mirror?

i read an article about researchers making emotive faces at each oither to see which/how many muscles it took to make emotive expressions and they felt depressed and exhausted after a day of making sad/angry faces which led to more research about how making an emotive face can cause a shadow of that emotion

so then i was wondering about the whole "smile with your eyes" thing too and started making emotive faces in the miirror to see what it actually looks like, and then making emotive faces like i would make if i saw genuine friends and at a certain point it trips your brain up in a feedback loop and you're basically mugging at yourself in the mirror & giggling

anyweays try it sometime

idiotsavant

Uria aalge posted:

True story:

When I was 15 years old I had an incredibly realistic dream that I had baby twins and that the father had a beard. I had no desire for children at such a young age and no interest in bearded men.

Today: Married to a bearded man and we have twins.

:ghost:

helloe prophet please dream for prosperity & happiness for all of us this year ty

biosterous

How Wonderful! posted:

I was lying on a cot in Bingo Bango's office holding the baby above me, exchanging Yiddish jokes, laughing it up, but she'd go back to just crying and gurgling whenever anyone else was around.

michigan j baby

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

idiotsavant posted:

helloe prophet please dream for prosperity & happiness for all of us this year ty

I hope so!

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

How Wonderful! posted:

I will forever refer to Cheerios as tiny,tiny, fingernail-sized bagels (that would rule if they were)