Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

ey can learn how to kick my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

The Thread

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

u know its always been a lifelong dream for me that someone would finally kick my rear end. unfortunately no one can. i go to underground fighting clubs and tell them i'm going to try to lose. so many mafia members are after me now that the police now check on me to see how they're doing.

baka of lathspell

its not my fault i just naturally act like im jet li in rise to honor with infinite counters enabled

baka of lathspell

i hear what ur saying, why dont u just organize your own martial arts tournament that would attract the strongest fighters from around the world? well it turns out the last 8 of those were demon resurrection rituals where the winner got sacrificed as tribute for the otherworldly passage & now no one will go to those anymore

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I was visiting the Wu Tang Clan in the 36th chamber of Shaolin and someone shouted, "DUCK!" so we all ducked and when we did, we all banged our heads together in a comical but quite painful manner.

What I'm getting at is Wu Tang Clan ain't nuthin' to duck with

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

I'm not really a very violent person, but, in the effort to save you lots of time and money... *kicks your rear end* I feel bad about it, but, just trying to help here.

biosterous

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I was visiting the Wu Tang Clan in the 36th chamber of Shaolin and someone shouted, "DUCK!" so we all ducked and when we did, we all banged our heads together in a comical but quite painful manner.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

plan b: fund someone to travel to japan and learn the art of ramen-making (a la tampopo) so they can kick your taste buds' asses

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut