Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I’m not crying. I AM NOT CRYING.

He had done so much and he never got to go back. Sigh.

Supernatural had a good ending in that at least the Winchester boys got to end up together in the end. Good bromance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Zzulu posted:

They finally ended Supernatural? Did they kill god or something?

They rendered god into a human where he would age and die naturally like anyone else. Their son(?) Adam became god and just noped out of existence though he said he would be omnipresent. In the finale, Dean died fighting monsters and chilled in heaven. Sam was distraught but as he was dying, Dean told Sam that he was proud of him and that he cherished Sam as a brother. Sam told Dean that it was ok for him to go.

Sam had a family, a son, and lived a normal life and then his son told Old Sam that it was ok for him to go. Then Sam died. Sam and Dean met up in heaven.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

DemoneeHo posted:

I'll watch the two hour supernatural video later, but I just wanted to say they really should have ended it after season 5 like they originally intended to. Good god, everything after season 5 was just pure terrible poo poo (except for that episode where they come to our universe where supernatural is a not-so-popular tv show).

Season 6 episode “Fanfiction”was a bit funny