Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Nathan For You. I wish the show lasted more seasons,, and it's an unscripted show which usually don't even have final episodes, but it had the perfect "conclusion"/final episode.

If that doesn't count then I would say Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I remember getting a bit choked up at the ending and thinking it was absolutely perfect. What a great show.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnFjAkAs_q4

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I think the joke was that he's trying to sell the idea that royalty-free music is good because his show is too cheap to pay for real music.

It's similar to a joke he made when he had that dude room in the women's clothing store. Nathan kept talking about how excited he was to watch the royalty-free football game.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That show was so fun to watch through cold having no idea what was next. I especially liked his obsession with the Bill Gates impressionist.

I didn't find out about it until 6 months ago, so I got experience them all at once. It owned so much.

My wife is absolutely obsessed with it too, and she has a completely different sense of humor than I do.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I've read a ton of articles about the last episode of Sopranos. David Chase left it "open" so they would have the option of doing a Sopranos movie, which is completely lame in my opinion. He obviously made that ending not expecting Gandolfini to kick the bucket in real life. That's why they made that movie with his son instead.

I thought the backtracking and claiming the ending was about how when you're in the mob, you can never rest easy because at any time someone can kill you or your loved ones, wasn't a bad idea for an ending. But they didn't make it that obvious and it just seemed like a cheap open ended ending.