Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos&t=9s

Here's the schedule:
Saturday, Jan. 15:
AFC: 4:30 p.m. (ET) No. 5 seed Las Vegas Raiders at No. 4 Cincinnati Bengals (NBC, Peacock, Universo)
AFC: 8:15 p.m. (ET) No. 6 New England Patriots at No. 3 Buffalo Bills (CBS, Paramount+)

Sunday, Jan. 16:
NFC: 1:00 p.m. (ET) No. 7 Philadelphia Eagles at No. 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX, FOX Deportes)
NFC: 4:30 p.m. (ET) No. 6 San Francisco 49ers at No. 3 Dallas Cowboys (CBS, Paramount+, Nickelodeon, Amazon Prime Video)
AFC: 8:15 p.m. (ET) No. 7 Pittsburgh Steelers at No. 2 Kansas City Chiefs (NBC, Peacock, Telemundo)

Monday, Jan. 17:
NFC: 8:15 p.m. (ET) No. 5 Arizona Cardinals at No. 4 Los Angeles Rams (ESPN/ABC, ESPN2, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes)

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Saturday and Monday look good, I’m meh about the Sunday games. My only wish is for Ben to have as humiliating game as their loss to the Browns by KC. Pick 6s and clownball forecast. End his career in tears.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Gatts posted:

Saturday and Monday look good, I’m meh about the Sunday games. My only wish is for Ben to have as humiliating game as their loss to the Browns by KC. Pick 6s and clownball forecast. End his career in tears.

How can you not care about the NVP game

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
49ers/Cowboys should be the SNF game not Steelers/Chiefs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nodoze posted:

How can you not care about the NVP game

Oh poo poo, I forgot we’re getting that, and it’ll be 49ers-Cowboys. :getin:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nick game should've been Pats/Bills so Trubs could repeat.

Now they'll have to blur Jimmy's face since he's too sexy for Nick.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SNF game should be anything but Chiefs/Steelers. That game is gonna be poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Imagine not wanting to watch Big Ben go out like Dan Marino.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Mega64 posted:

That almost makes the loss last night worth it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mega64 posted:

Here’s the thing though. What if he wins.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

:hmmyes: This is what everyone wants now that we have to deal with his fat rear end in a playoff game.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

:barf:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

that would be great

FOR THE TITANS!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Is our timeline dark enough to allow a Big Ben sendoff a la Peyton's?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that would be great

FOR THE TITANS!

Much like it was good for the Democrats when Trump won the primary in 2016.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Raiders went 7-5 after firing Gruden

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

In case anyone's not following the hot seat thread: Spielman gone, Zimmer gone, Pace gone, Nagy gone, Flores gone

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Nodoze posted:

49ers/Cowboys should be the SNF game not Steelers/Chiefs

The Steelers getting utterly crushed on SNF is a great way for Ben to gently caress off forever by

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that would be great

FOR THE TITANS!

Do we know this. Do we really know this.

We know nothing.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Have we figured out yet which is the Nickelodeon game? That was fun last year.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

glyph posted:

Have we figured out yet which is the Nickelodeon game? That was fun last year.

Niners/Cowboys

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Do we know this. Do we really know this.

We know nothing.

i'm pretty sure I'd rather play the Steelers than the Chiefs, for sure

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Kalli posted:

The Raiders went 7-5 after firing Gruden

*8-4 against NFL teams

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
I'm actually shocked that Flores gets the sack.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Niners cowboys rivalry begins anew

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I am convinced Patrick Mahomes' success broke the physics of the NFL. As the first ever sky high ceiling Mariana Trench floor QB prospect to actually meet their potential he opened a door to chaos that cannot be closed. Justin Hebert, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, all those guys are busts if they were drafted 5 years earlier. And not just because they would've been freshmen in highschool. Dudes out here flipping the fate of seasons with single plays of outlandish physical brilliance. The NFL is so much better now than in the aughts and I just want to say thanks Pat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I am convinced Patrick Mahomes' success broke the physics of the NFL. As the first ever sky high ceiling Mariana Trench floor QB prospect to actually meet their potential he opened a door to chaos that cannot be closed. Justin Hebert, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, all those guys are busts if they were drafted 5 years earlier. And not just because they would've been freshmen in highschool. Dudes out here flipping the fate of seasons with single plays of outlandish physical brilliance. The NFL is so much better now than in the aughts and I just want to say thanks Pat.

Ehh Justin Herbert had absolutely fantastic college stats at a big name program. The thing going against him was people doubting Oregon QBs. Josh Alan was the huge boom or bust from loving Wyoming.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Shocked Flores got the boot. Did he back Tua?

Is this deck clearing in preparation for Watson to come in?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ehh Justin Herbert had absolutely fantastic college stats at a big name program. The thing going against him was people doubting Oregon QBs. Josh Alan was the huge boom or bust from loving Wyoming.

No Herbert did not look good in college which is why the consensus was he won't be a good pro

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
If they put googly eyes on Handsome James I'm gonna fight spunchbob

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Shocked Flores got the boot. Did he back Tua?

Is this deck clearing in preparation for Watson to come in?

It looks like the opposite, Flores leaving has ended the Watson stuff

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

… this isn’t true

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

CharlestheHammer posted:

It looks like the opposite, Flores leaving has ended the Watson stuff

Oh word. I thought it was owner Stephen Ross that was all for Watson coming in to Miami.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Metapod posted:

No Herbert did not look good in college which is why the consensus was he won't be a good pro

Yea, the dude was getting pre-season Heisman hype every year and and never even made the list of finalists. He was extremely erratic in college and the knocks against him were about his ability to handle mental pressure, not about being an Oregon QB, which doesn’t even make sense given that Cristobal ran a pretty bland “pro-style” offense.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Spoeank posted:

If they put googly eyes on Handsome James I'm gonna fight spunchbob

What if he gets slimed? Or has a cheeseburger hat?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I do think Tennessee’s head coach, heck the team, should get more credit for getting his team to #1 seed without guys like Henry, Brown and Julio for bulk of the season.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Herbert had Kyle Boller written all over him but working with an actual QB coach before the draft fixed his throwing mechanics and now he's a football throwing god

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yea, the dude was getting pre-season Heisman hype every year and and never even made the list of finalists. He was extremely erratic in college and the knocks against him were about his ability to handle mental pressure, not about being an Oregon QB, which doesn’t even make sense given that Cristobal ran a pretty bland “pro-style” offense.

Hard to imagine that after the steely-eyed lasers on like six straight 4th and 10s last night

Not that you're wrong, just, wow, what a turnaround.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

… this isn’t true

Ok then Goon info is worthless because I obviously didn’t see a single second of 2019 Oregon football. I just saw the college stats, which look good, and posted earlier this year “wow it’s amazing how Herbert might be the best QB out of the 2020 draft and everyone was all over Burrow and Tua after no one really thought he’d be good even with good stats” and goons were all “lol idiot Herbert was not overlooked he was one of the consensus best QBs in the class!”

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Chucktesla posted:

Herbert had Kyle Boller written all over him but working with an actual QB coach before the draft fixed his throwing mechanics and now he's a football throwing god

Seeing this sort of thing with Josh Allen and now Herbert makes me wonder if even Boller might have been salvageable on a competent franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

I do think Tennessee’s head coach, heck the team, should get more credit for getting his team to #1 seed without guys like Henry, Brown and Julio for bulk of the season.

this defense was ranked near last in a bunch of poo poo last year, and they literally tore it all up and started new. Now I think they are 3rd against the run and in the low teens overall. The secondary was completely redone and they hit on some good offseason pickups in Dupree and Autry.