Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cowboys should've went for the end zone and then punch it in when they get the DPI call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cowboys should've run that exact play but had a WR run behind Dak underneath and had Dak lateral it to him to setup the sickest, most baller lateral fest play imaginable.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We must find the remaining 9% and show them the light.

I didn't know there were that many Americans in comas.

huh, you learn something everyday

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I presume they're all the extremely elderly who are watching CBS's Tuesday and Thursday prime time lineups

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Kalli posted:

Tom Brady got his 35th playoff win yesterday.

Montana is 2nd all time with 16.

The franchises with more are the Patriots (37), Steelers (36) and Packers (36).

Gonna pass 'em all this year.

Wait are you saying the pats have only ever won like 5 playoff games without Brady lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DeimosRising posted:

Wait are you saying the pats have only ever won like 5 playoff games without Brady lol

Brady won 4 last year and 1 this year, so far. Patriots without Brady have won:

'97 - Dolphins
'96 - Steelers, Jaguars
'85 - @Jets, @Raiders, @Dolphins
'63 - @Bills

That's it! They went to the Superbowl twice lol.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

I presume they're all the extremely elderly who are watching CBS's Tuesday and Thursday prime time lineups

Naw, they would have seen a CBS promo for Sunday afternoon NFL games. I'd go with old people who keep their tvs on PBS.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Kalli posted:

Brady won 4 last year and 1 this year, so far. Patriots without Brady have won:

'97 - Dolphins
'96 - Steelers, Jaguars
'85 - @Jets, @Raiders, @Dolphins
'63 - @Bills

That's it! They went to the Superbowl twice lol.

I was going to say, I could have sworn they had been to other Super Bowls. They just managed to never ever win any other games basically

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I really don't like the idea of a game being tonight. It should have been on Saturday.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/OmahaProd/status/1483122128442429440?t=lobFt9cxnQy-AwCxOd1_vQ&s=19

Russbot... activate....

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Cant wait for his non answer for when they playfully ask him what team he’s on next season.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

How are we still 4 weeks away from the super bowl.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

But he’s been so good for a decade though!

yeah who could have seen this coming. much like school shootings, bad reffing from the Boger crew is simply an act of god that cannot be predicted or planned for in any way

Sodomy Hussein posted:

That's a winnable game down the toilet. McCarthy also sounded like an idiot in the press conference.

Mccarthy, sounding like an idiot!?? well I never

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Do you think there’s a person alive who doesn’t have some idea what COVID is?

Call the next strain the TB12 strain.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

boop the snoot posted:

Do you think there’s a person alive who doesn’t have some idea what COVID is?

AB

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Cthulu Carl posted:

91% of "Poor" households have a vague inkling in the lizard part of their brain that Tom Brady exists.

This is because they haven't had the light of Tom reach deep inside them to enrich them.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I find it very annoying that there are people who are paid a good wage to understand and comment on football ,but can't tell the difference between a scramble and a designed run or between a checkdown and a screen. It's my biggest pet peeve because it's not hard, it's your job to understand the difference but you don't

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If the ump wasn't hauling rear end and the Cowboys snapped the ball themselves, that's an illegal snap :flag: and a 10 second runoff, right?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/1483144283951620098

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Genuinely envious of those 9% of people.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If the ump wasn't hauling rear end and the Cowboys snapped the ball themselves, that's an illegal snap :flag: and a 10 second runoff, right?

Yeah, but maybe if they had one of their players just sit on a 49er preventing him from running to get lined up then they could get an offsetting penalty for being offsides. :v:

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I was Stephen A during that entire clip

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Stephen A is a treasure. He's having so much fun.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lmao

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We must find the remaining 9% and show them the light.

https://twitter.com/MorningConsult/status/1482774903359082504

Guessing first/second generation immigrants from countries where English is not the primary language. Worked with a second generation immigrant who was about 30 and had never heard of Nirvana, Metallica, Snoop Dog etc.. Boring serious answer?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chucktesla posted:

I was Stephen A during that entire clip

:same:

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Hahahahahahaha .... just pure childlike joy

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pain of Mind posted:

Guessing first/second generation immigrants from countries where English is not the primary language. Worked with a second generation immigrant who was about 30 and had never heard of Nirvana, Metallica, Snoop Dog etc.. Boring serious answer?

They could just be intensely sheltered. I work with a 30 year old white dude who had no idea who Alanis Morissette is. Or OnlyFans.

At least he was smart enough to google the latter on his phone and not his work PC...

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is art

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Feelgood clip of the year

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
This might be difficult to accept, but sometimes people lie to pollsters

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Was thinking about how it's really weird that Tampa Bay is going to get two bye weeks as the #2 seed, but Green Bay will only get one as the #1 seed.

I wonder if the NFC will ever have more than two good teams in a single season.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

MrLogan posted:

Was thinking about how it's really weird that Tampa Bay is going to get two bye weeks as the #2 seed, but Green Bay will only get one as the #1 seed.

I don't think one of the Rams or Cardinals is really a free win, though they have both fallen off toward the end of the year.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MrLogan posted:

Rams and Cardinals have weaknesses but not as much as the Niners, who simply don't have a very good QB. Also facing Donald and Von Miller cannot be something you look forward to.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
If anything Jimmy might have a repeat of Bakers performance, where he either throws completions or picks.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Rams already beat the Bucs, and not just beat them but smacked them down big time. The score is deceptive, it wasn't close at all.

Of course that doesn't really mean anything except the fact that they for sure have a chance and I would argue the Cardinals do too.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

Rams and Cardinals have weaknesses but not as much as the Niners, who simply don't have a very good QB. Also facing Donald and Von Miller cannot be something you look forward to.

Let me tell you about Stafford

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I’m sure Stafford would have absolutely no issues going into Green Bay and winning a football game.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Rams are a bad matchup for the Bucs much like the Saints are. I'm not confident at all in that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’m sure Stafford would have absolutely no issues going into Green Bay and winning a football game.

He's done it before!

When Rodgers was out with injury