Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

...character who, when it becomes apparent that somebody is going to need to stay behind to hold off the danger coming for the main characters, hopefully just long enough for them to escape, they turn to another supporting character and say "What? Wanna live forever?"

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jan 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

What? You wanna live forever?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

(This has extra impact if you've been kind of a jerk to the main character(s) up until this point)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*starts discussing the cosmic horror that living forever might imply as a murder bug approaches*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What? Wanna eve for liver? poo poo, let me try that again. Totally ruined the moment, too. Y'know what, just get out of here. Tell everyone I said something inspiri- *dies*

French Accent

You see, MC, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade *a giant lemon falls from the sky* well, you know what to do, other character.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm the guy who mentions that he has loving parents and a girl back in the states and I'm going to ask that girl to marry me when this is all over.

google THIS

(I hold my fist out grimly as everyone draws a straw, keeping the last one for myself. It turns out they're all the same length)

Me: Ha ha psych we're all dead anyway

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
the guy asking that is 2 days from retirement of being a genie

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Tell 'em... tell 'em I died a Yobber.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Wanted to end with last words that will be remembered and repeatedly throughout the ages but everyone else already scrammed away.

Now the murder goblin is snickering at my embarassment.

But he'll still eat me.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Desmodo: Tirion! You're alive!

Tirion: Yes my friend.

Desmodo: ...

Tirion: You... you don't look too happy.

Desmodo: No no it's just that you know how you say goodbye to someone and then realize you're walking the same way? Kind of awkward you know.

biosterous

my friends have left, i turn to face the monster. i have prepared for this. i push down the button on the deadman switch and give it my harrowing one-liner, that will be known only to it and myself

"i will haunt you, from space!!!"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Everyone remember the last sounds I make, a animalistic snarl cut off while somehow also echoing far away to the main character as they run through rain-soaked streets as I turn to face the horde

alnilam

Doing all that and then just getting absolutely steamrolled by the danger, not delaying it/them even one bit, just absolutely clobbered like they barely even noticed you, it's pathetic really

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

*slowly lays down in the hallway, the living embodiment of malaise*

"Go ahead without me, they probably won't notice me and trip over me"

Yinlock

*slow montage of my most important moments in the story, but it's all really awkward hangouts that were super boring*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

After the danger has passed the survivors erect a statue in honor of my sacrifice. Beneath my stone feet is a plaque displaying my immortal last words: "Wait! I've changed my mi-"