Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Every time I close my eyes I see here there, crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I've tried thinking about other women but it only makes things worse!

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Use sports visualisation techniques: imagine yourself being successful at the task before you attempt it for real :buddy:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
uh idk how to say this gently but i just imagined that she was cheating on you with my imaginary friend hth

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

deep dish peat moss

It won't work, I trust my imaginary gf to know the difference between real life and imagination!

google THIS

Is your imaginary gf a thicc goth gf or possibly a hologram ai gf because if not then what even

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

Is your imaginary gf a thicc goth gf or possibly a hologram ai gf because if not then what even

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

the Strangers With Candy movie had the best break up scene I've ever seen.

"I'm not pushing you away, I'm pulling me closer to myself"
"I know what you're losing. It'd be hard for me too if I broke up with me."
"the important thing is" *starts pushing the other person away*

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Every time I close my eyes I see here there, crying

Imagine yourself loving her sister.

And her brother.

Now imagine loving her mother and giving her a daughter she can actually love...

YOU WENT TOO FAR YOU SICK BASTARD!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tell her you need a mental break

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"I want to start imagining seeing someone from a different IP, and canonically it's just impossible for you to crossover, sorry."

Manifisto

assuming your imaginary gf lives in canada (the default for us-based goons), imagine she's moving from canada to someplace much more remote. like . . . mongolia? australia? mars? (in case your imaginary gf is an astronaut and is on the short list for a manned mission to mars)

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Escape From Noise

Just forget it.

google THIS

Throw her case in the washing machine with extra bleach, you need a fresh start

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
My imaginary gf broke up with me a while back. It was the hardest thing i ever went through, but at least she'll always exist, as an imaginary imaginary gf 🥲

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 12, 2022

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Gramps

just start farting in front of her like all the time. She'll probably be over it pretty quick, especially if you light her up with a shower squeaker or two

FutonForensic

she's real

deep dish peat moss

I think it's time I start thinking about other people

Finger Prince

Tell her not to get upset
Second-guessing everything you said and done
And then when she gets upset
Tell her how you never meant to hurt no one
Then you tell her that the only way her heart will mend
Is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
tell her YOU’RE imaginary.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

gormless goblin

just imagine that you patch things up and you take a trip backpacking through rural france together and you end up giving up and staying in a hotel but it is really moldy and her hypochondria plays up and she keeps loving saying she's gonna die from the mold god you're only going to stay here one night oh gently caress it i can't STAND you you're always like this

Mummy Napkin
make her your imaginary bf instead :heysexy:

sb hermit

imagine her singing the words to the hit Wilson Phillips song "You're in Love" except she's singing them to you without breaking eye contact.

And then she quietly walks out of your life while humming the bars to "A Thousand Miles"

sb hermit

google THIS posted:

deep dish peat moss

I thought up an imaginary BF for my imaginary GF and I guess that's it, we're broken up now... but now I have to imagine all of their dates and it's making me imagine a broken heart

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
maybe you should become an imaginary monk and join an imaginary monastery

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

wish i had an imaginary gf so i could fantasize about watching her pour blue fluid on a napkin 1x/month instead of fantasizing about fantasizing about it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Dr. Honked posted:

maybe you should become an imaginary monk and join an imaginary monastery

An imagimonastery

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

deep dish peat moss posted:

An imagimonastery

Imagimazing Cultivation Simulator

Twenty Four

Curse my poor imagination, causing me to be stuck with this imaginary girl that friend-zoned me instead of an imaginary gf.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Twenty Four posted:

Curse my poor imagination, causing me to be stuck with this imaginary girl that friend-zoned me instead of an imaginary gf.

imcel

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

imagine bofa

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Twenty Four

lol

gleebster

Only a howler
Imagine her better off without you. Picture her successful and happy, thinking back to you with gratitude because this breakup will be the making of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I imagine she’s already left you!

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain