Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

aas candy sounds inherently bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

The weird Haribo poo poo. Get the gently caress out with your Gold Bears and gummy coke bottles.

Pico Balla. It's like a fruity licorice ring stuffed with some kind of soft frosting-like substance. I don't even know, it tastes like a combination of cola and lemon.

Herzbeben. These crunchy little marshmallow things that you just crush in your teeth. The best artificial cherry flavored anything.

Fruit Salad. Oh my god, the grapefruit ones.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bula Vinaka posted:

skor bars

kinder joy eggs (eat with espresso spoon)

kinder bueno

bigly agree here, skor is way better than fuckin HEATH and those kinder eggs are dope plus they come wit a toy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fish Of Doom posted:

The weird Haribo poo poo. Get the gently caress out with your Gold Bears and gummy coke bottles.

Pico Balla. It's like a fruity licorice ring stuffed with some kind of soft frosting-like substance. I don't even know, it tastes like a combination of cola and lemon.

Herzbeben. These crunchy little marshmallow things that you just crush in your teeth. The best artificial cherry flavored anything.

Sour gold bears are an acceptable, if inferior, substitute for albanese sour bears

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Haribo macht Kinder froh" is somehow even more disturbing because i know what it means

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
forgot these

maltesers (maltesers >>>>>>> whoppers)

there are "better" brands / versions of terry's chocolate, but i can't remember what they are (they come in other flavors like cherry and raspberry, light and dark)

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Smugworth posted:

Sour gold bears are an acceptable, if inferior, substitute for albanese sour bears

Gold Bears aren't bad, but they're just basic when compared to Haribo's European exclusive stuff.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sour belts OP

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I go to World Market for tea and always end up getting a Ritter bar with the cornflakes in it. Four bucks but worth it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Candy canes seem like the easiest to put in your butthole, I haven't tried personally though.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Candy canes seem like the easiest to put in your butthole, I haven't tried personally though.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Three Olives posted:

look here buddy

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Good Sphere posted:

Also, this IS CANDY, to me, okay??

These are so freakin good:

Orange chocolate. You can taste the zest, like a mist of orange while you get the taste of chocolate.
A lot of people don't read the instructions to know that before you eat a Terry's chocolate orange, you first slam it against the counter to loosen it, and then hit it with a hammer and throw it in the trash.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Terry's orange is pretty good?

These are good too:
Sweet's chocolate orange sticks
https://www.sweetcandy.com/collections/sticks/products/dark-chocolate-orange-sticks-pack-of-12

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’s with the eating a kinder egg with an espresso spoon.

What’s next, eating a Cadbury creme egg in a poached egg cup?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

What’s with the eating a kinder egg with an espresso spoon.

What’s next, eating a Cadbury creme egg in a poached egg cup?

americans cant be trusted not to choke on the toy inside so they had to make kinder joy for them lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

americans cant be trusted not to choke on the toy inside so they had to make kinder joy for them lol

They brought em back but they have lame toys like a little joke book like bazooka Joe lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

They brought em back but they have lame toys like a little joke book like bazooka Joe lmao

lmfao

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Fish Of Doom posted:

lol @ “share size”

you’re not going to shame me into not eating an entire bag at 11am and feeling like poo poo for the rest of the day, Haribo

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
candy has gone to pot. Like $1.50 for a bag of M&M that contains like 10 m&ms. The king size is the old regular size... The new size is basically the halloween size you would get in a bigger bag

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

precision posted:

"Haribo macht Kinder froh" is somehow even more disturbing because i know what it means

Haribo Macht Frei

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
kureeeeammmmu

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I am partial the green melon hard candies they give you at the handjob store

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi chew are really good the mango ones finally got me to like mango

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
page 2 and no one said gobstoppers yet

shameful

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's because their gobs were all stopped

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its_my_birthday posted:

page 2 and no one said gobstoppers yet

shameful

I don’t want to be mean on your birthday but it’s because gobstoppers are bad

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I don’t want to be mean on your birthday but it’s because gobstoppers are bad

oh yeah the candy that changes color and flavor and a box can last you like a whole day is bad yeah sure buddy

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

its_my_birthday posted:

oh yeah the candy that changes color and flavor and a box can last you like a whole day is bad yeah sure buddy

I mean that's what he just said :confused:

Bula Vinaka posted:

i used to like starburst and skittles but i got sick of them, also lime green skittles > sour apple green skittles

I still can't believe they got rid of lime flavour and replaced it with loving green apple. Lime sour skittles were the bomb

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MakaVillian posted:

I mean that's what he just said :confused:

I still can't believe they got rid of lime flavour and replaced it with loving green apple. Lime sour skittles were the bomb

good news... they changed it back to lime 3 or 4 months ago which is supposedly a permanent change

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Wendigee posted:

good news... they changed it back to lime 3 or 4 months ago which is supposedly a permanent change

Wonder if this change has made its way up here to Canadaland 🤔

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Hi-chew

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Sid Vicious posted:

hi chew are really good the mango ones finally got me to like mango

Yeah. The pink grapefruit ones are extremely great also

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Orange chocolate is disgusting to me. I don't know why, it just is. That's about all the candy knowledge I got.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Yeah. The pink grapefruit ones are extremely great also

what the gently caress i need to find these riguht now

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

Orange chocolate is disgusting to me. I don't know why, it just is. That's about all the candy knowledge I got.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm pretty sure people who find orange chocolate disgusting have something wrong with their taste buds like those people who think cilantro tastes like soap

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Three Olives posted:

Why don't dildos adopt that design?

If you're good and lubed you'd think flaring might not be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I also have the cilantro soap gene yes.