Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Fish Of Doom posted:

The weird Haribo poo poo. Get the gently caress out with your Gold Bears and gummy coke bottles.

Pico Balla. It's like a fruity licorice ring stuffed with some kind of soft frosting-like substance. I don't even know, it tastes like a combination of cola and lemon.

Herzbeben. These crunchy little marshmallow things that you just crush in your teeth. The best artificial cherry flavored anything.

Fruit Salad. Oh my god, the grapefruit ones.

lol @ “share size”

you’re not going to shame me into not eating an entire bag at 11am and feeling like poo poo for the rest of the day, Haribo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

precision posted:

"Haribo macht Kinder froh" is somehow even more disturbing because i know what it means

Haribo Macht Frei