Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

I CRUSHED MY MOD CHALLENGE
get it?
It was about 3 years ago, the VA prescribed me Buispirone. I was taking it responsibly and it did not do much in the proper dose. One night I only could drink 6 beers as I had promised my wife only 6. I was smoking at the time, so I decided every time I went out to smoke(cigarettes) I would take a Buispirone pill. I do not recall how many I took, but it was way too many. I felt fine, was acting fine, and we went to bed. I woke up at 2:42 AM and had to pee really bad. I recall the time vividly because I checked the time on my phone every few minutes for 30 minutes, and it was still 2:42 AM. I got out of bed to pee. When I got into the bathroom and shut the door and turned on the light I realized I was high, I was really really high. I was out of my gord high. Then things took a dark turn.

It took me at least 20 minutes to pee, I just could not pee, finally I was able to pee. I flushed the toilet, turned off the light and returned to bed. I layed down and checked my phone to see the time, it was like 2:45 AM. Time was no longer working, as it should. I was very concerned but decided to just sleep. I just put my phone down in the pitch black room in the comfort of my bed and was going to sleep. As I closed my eyes I saw the earth from space and it looked majestic, then it vibrated and cracked in half slightly and lava began to spill out in all directions slowly engulfing the planet with lava. I opened my eyes to escape this terrible vision and as I did I saw things in my bedroom in the darkness moving around, demons is what I thought.

So I closed my eyes to escape these demons and I would see the Earth again from space, majestic, then it would vibrate slightly and crack and lava would pour out. This went on for 2 hours, I checked my phone. 2:55 AM(I do not recall exactly but it was close to this). This was a long, terrible night, the cycle just repeated and I remember the last time checking my phone was around 5:00 AM when I finally was able to go to sleep.

Buispirone highs suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that sucks one time i smoked so much weed i fell orf the toilet and hit my head and peed on myself

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

It sounds like you shouldn't do drugs maybe

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I think the demons and the cracking earth are related, the demons were trying to tell you to crack open the earth to free their brethren in hell.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
That's strictly crazy OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what the gently caress is buispirone is it fun to party on?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Sounds like salvia except without the paralysis

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don’t think buspirone is something people take to get high.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm more of a kratom fella myself op but thank you for the recommendation

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OP's dick dont work lol :flaccid:

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

get it?
Just to be clear, I was in no way recommending Buispirone as a good high. It is awful, it will get you high but in my experience not in a good way. Prescription medications are no joke if you over do it. Stick to THC. THC is awesome.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

OP's dick dont work lol :flaccid:

OP got high on dick pills, so shameful.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

fningnewguy posted:

Just to be clear, I was in no way recommending Buispirone as a good high. It is awful, it will get you high but in my experience not in a good way. Prescription medications are no joke if you over do it. Stick to THC. THC is awesome.

THC and its contemporaries will slowly kill me, what else can i take instead

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

get it?
You got me, I took buispirone not for crimpling anxiety and PTSD. I took it because my dick does not work. You solved the internet.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well that's good news then

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
I had a similar looping dream but out of anxiety vividness/sleep dep where I was seeing earth from afar and was in charge of a huge lazer I needed to aim and slice earth in half. However the lazer was very sensitive so I ended up slicing wrong. Seemingly no way to do it right because the earth and myself were exploded regardless of my aim.

Weed high I just zonk out and emerge a golden rested creature of light. God I wish they'd legalize it down here. :420:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Sid Vicious posted:

Have you tried mucinex

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fningnewguy posted:

You got me, I took buispirone not for crimpling anxiety and PTSD. I took it because my dick does not work. You solved the internet.

u should try those pills they sell at the gas station i heard they work real good

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

fningnewguy posted:

Just to be clear, I was in no way recommending Buispirone as a good high. It is awful, it will get you high but in my experience not in a good way. Prescription medications are no joke if you over do it. Stick to kratom. Kratom is awesome.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

u should try those pills they sell at the gas station i heard they work real good

boss rhino

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

fningnewguy posted:

Just to be clear, I was in no way recommending Buispirone as a good high. It is awful, it will get you high but in my experience not in a good way. Prescription medications are no joke if you over do it. Stick to duster. Duster is awesome.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Sid Vicious posted:

Salvia

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
sounds a lot like slamming a bottle of Robitussin, OP

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Get high on the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i've tried that and Robitussin is way better

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nooner posted:

If you’re looking to piss a little blood and have heart palpitations then yeah they work amazing.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I was going to type out the story of the first time I did mushrooms but it ended up being a story mostly about how people I thought were my friends gaslit the poo poo out of me while I was on hallucinogens. TBH I want to do them again to wash the psychic taste of the first trip out, but getting them and taking them seems extremely complicated for an old weirdo like me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

last time i took salvia i was staring at a tree and the tree became me and flipped me off and ran away and i realized i had become the tree, A++ would have this existential crisis again

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

I was going to type out the story of the first time I did mushrooms but it ended up being a story mostly about how people I thought were my friends gaslit the poo poo out of me while I was on hallucinogens. TBH I want to do them again to wash the psychic taste of the first trip out, but getting them and taking them seems extremely complicated for an old weirdo like me.

go to the parking lot of a phish, disco biscuits, or string cheese incident show. I've never listened to any of these bands but I know you can get acid and mushrooms in the parking lots of their shows.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
sounds like a fever dream i had as a kid except every time i breathed or moved in anyway, thousands of tiny people living under my body would scream in agony as they were crushed.

that was not a good night.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fningnewguy posted:

One night I only could drink 6 beers as I had promised my wife only 6.

This seems like a lot of beers to have "only" in front of it. But in any case, your wife should have worded the limit in terms of "units of alcohol" or some kind of measurement that is more objective. You could easily game the 6 beer rule by buying some 12% fancy beers.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

fningnewguy posted:

As I closed my eyes I saw the earth from space and it looked majestic, then it vibrated and cracked in half slightly and lava began to spill out in all directions slowly engulfing the planet with lava. I opened my eyes to escape this terrible vision and as I did I saw things in my bedroom in the darkness moving around, demons is what I thought.

So I closed my eyes to escape these demons and I would see the Earth again from space, majestic, then it would vibrate slightly and crack and lava would pour out. This went on for 2 hours, I checked my phone. 2:55 AM(I do not recall exactly but it was close to this). This was a long, terrible night, the cycle just repeated and I remember the last time checking my phone was around 5:00 AM when I finally was able to go to sleep.

None of these were hallucinations. They really happened.

You are dreaming now. Soon you will wake to your new ongoing reality of terrible demons and hot, hot lava.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

is your dick still busted op

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time my dick was busted but i had a friend pull it out and blow on it like an nes cartridge and then it started up again

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Slow Times on Busiprone High

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

that sucks one time i smoked so much weed i fell orf the toilet and hit my head and peed on myself

Thanks again for representing me pro-bono

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Thanks again for representing me pro-bono

lol i seriously don't know where they got the idea im a lawyer

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My pothead friends hate the fact that weed smoke shuts my lungs down, so one time they gave me one of those little THC gel pills. 2 hours in, it did nothing and I went to bed. Woke up from a dead sleep around midnight feeling vibrations. I wondered briefly if it was an earthquake, then I realized the vibrations were washing across my body. There was also a mandala over my head and my thoughts were flooding by in a rush. The only thoughts I could keep were, "Well, I guess I'm waiting until this is over." and, "Even if I had a drug-induced epiphany it's not like I can focus enough to remember it."

So I laid there for a few hours, pissed off that I was losing sleep.

I prefer speed. I do good work on speed.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just smoke crack or something for Pete's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Vampire Panties posted:

They sell them at weed stores in Vancouver and I get them in chocolates