Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

More Camelot and more cryptid alien bullshit. I need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Bring born rich is a curse unless your parents are better at raising you than Tom Freaking Hanks

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Complete trust of whatever the guest says is frightening

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Then he got winded and tired

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Think we're all underestimating how incompetent Owen is at everything

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hire a P.I. to harras Bankston then hopefully get caught

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That they are going home?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Big Ben is the bell?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

120 has a moment where Alex burp/talks that kills me

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Bacon brined in a whiskey bowl w/capers

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It always happens a year before vacation

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Dan really does not convey how hard Stone is gurning the entire time. I was shocked the first time I saw the video and I had listened to the episode multiple times at that point.

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1G2hi6ODac

Full depo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJmJqhCyuJU

i know the right wing like to make fun of peoples normal tics and habits as signs of a disturbed individual or possessed by demons but im pretty sure those are videos of a summon I got in Shin Megemi 5

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

His pants have seem some crazy poo poo too

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

Nothing about his life looks pleasant

If that's what winning looks like...

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Musk normally sound like a crack head?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Happy Januversuary 6 lords

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Also seriously what's that dumbass got to lose going on more crap?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I need a timeline/guide for the rise and fall of glenn

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Clarke slander makes me angro

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

"Knighthood
edit
On 26 May 2000, he was made a Knight Bachelor "for services to literature" at a ceremony in Colombo.[14][b][50] The award of a knighthood had been announced in the 1998 New Year Honours list,[13][51] but investiture with the award had been delayed, at Clarke's request, because of an accusation by the tabloid the Sunday Mirror of paying boys for sex.[52][53] The charge was subsequently found to be baseless by the Sri Lankan police.[54][55] According to The Daily Telegraph, the Mirror subsequently published an apology, and Clarke chose not to sue for defamation.[56] The Independent reported that a similar story was not published, allegedly because Clarke was a friend of newspaper tycoon Rupert Murdoch.[57] Clarke himself said, "I take an extremely dim view of people mucking about with boys", and Rupert Murdoch promised him the reporters responsible would never work in Fleet Street again.[58] Clarke was then duly knighted"
pre total shitshow Murdoch
Source wikiopidio
BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/74938.stm

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hed play the gently caress out of Gor and Mage WOD

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

So where's the tomorrow x research?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How to sell dick pills.
"Folks"
holds up pick pill bottle
"This is the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory of dick pills, but what I'm gonna tell you is some spaced age stuff.
The big brain science folks were only able to make one of these a "golden ticket"
IT JUST WORKS, and it's permanent.
They won't tell me which bottle it's even in, we don't even know if we sold it already. We won't know who got it.
But if you buy one of these bottles
It
Just
Might
Be
You"
*Pops open and drinks bottle*

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

So when Putin started talking about denazification Tucker didn't start sweating and checking hands?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

which episode?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Uh he stated Nazi were bad to Nazis, that's his bone to pick
Rest of their monsterous design? Not a note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That's some Ape-x energy, right there Unus