Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I just found this podcast because of that 4 hour deposition from Alex and that other woman I forget, one of his bussniess managers?)

Alex is about what I expected with the added idea that he really should have been more clued into WHAT his underlings were doing.

But this other woman. HOLY poo poo! Its why Fox News does not let the crazy of the crazy work for them. Even Jones understands when to reign in, this woman does not. Also, how are you not prepared for something like this? I wouldnthinl Info Wars would have money for a decent legal team.

They mentioned another episode with one other guy who's disposition was worse than her's. What episode was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Murgos posted:

Anything interesting in todays MTG interview?

I'm not there yet, but I loving laughed at when Jones really got going on that pedofile professor. (Pedoessor?)

Something I've been thinking about, and maybe its something the hosts or this thread has covered but Trump becoming president was the worst thi g to happen to Jones in terms of his bussniess. Once he became more nationally known, especially to more mainstream right wing news outlets, they just started aping him in termsnof content and delivery. Tucker Carlson might be the biggest example.

Its the same thing that happens to music for example. A new style of music comes along that sounds completely diffrent that what mainstream record lables are making, eventually the mainstream lables co opt the sound and have their own stars and people define it with the edges sanded off. Rather than elevate the actual people who made it popular in the first place.

Does that make sense?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I'm going back and listening to the episodes that cover the aftermath of the January 6th riot. I thought it took them at most a week to say it was Antifa. I did not know that they started spinning that hours after it happened.

Good god...

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Ok, I got to the Q Shaman interview and Holy poo poo LOL.

The part that sticks out to me is that the spiritualism stuff he's talking about isn't to far off from the poo poo Jones says, and he's mocking him for it.

The guys have covered this before, but Jones going off on how were all balls of energy and need to be able to advance to the plane of existence or something is not talked about enough by other people.

Also good God. I've have an interest in occult, witchcraft and spiritualism since high school and I have to be reminded again that guys like this share that same space.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So I made the mistake of listening to the show at home while playing path of exile and now my GF thinks I'm just stright up listening to Alex Jones. Please advise.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Man, if it wasn't comming from Alex Jones, I would be super into his Biblical fan fiction.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

You can take my bear when you pry him from my cold dead hands! :mad:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I feel like this show needs a wiki, what with all the diffrent people that come onto the show with a regular basis.

Edit: Like, what is that one dude called the turd in the punch bowl?

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 1, 2022

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Froghammer posted:

David Icke. He and Alex are buddies now

Cool. I meant to ask why, autocorrect is dumb.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Froghammer posted:

Alex normally doesn't truck too much with the science fiction / religious fantasy faction of the right-wing griftersphere.

He doesn't?:confused:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

My money is on when all is said and done, Jones thinks he can use the narrative of "These liberal judges are trying to silence me and shut us down" As a way to fundraise his way back to solvency.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

ALL THE COCAINE!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Antigravitas posted:

#130 and #230 are the two documentary series. And yes, they are wild.

I'm going through this now.

Why can't we have a fun conspiracy that isn't built on a bedrock of antisemitism?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I know next to nothing about crypto. Can the money someone gifted Alex eventually be traced back to them?

I think they can trace to the wallet it came from, but then you have to figure out who owns the wallet.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I'm on a little breaky from Alex because god drat fuuuuuuck that guy. I am willing to make an immediate return if any of the following make guest appearances:

1) Steve Pieczenick
2) Mike Adams
3) Lionel

Thank you for your support during these trying times.

What, you don't wanna meet the Nooge?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So do they owe Knowledge fight or Alex a check?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Oh god, this episode is purestrain cringe.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Video of what they are talking about in the latest episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1irpvRxbGoY

Wete gonna find out the company that this company was engaged in hallariously shady poo poo.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Three Cheers for Boners!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551599106555990017?t=RV53CjDWmXGlLei7402KxQ&s=19

Uh oh.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Lol, poor Jordan.

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551984560518230016?t=EVjZnO6J0MsGObonpJT5Kg&s=19

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552006740111028224?t=DbtS7csvsayUK7yp8K1c4g&s=19

Ruh Roh Shaggy!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So what the hell do they mean by Fog of War again?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Did Wolfgang Halbig have to give a deposition or testify?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Man. Jordan is maaaad on Twitter.

He has every right to be though.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I forget, how did the Cantina theme from star wars end up being the offical theme of Alex's trial?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I'm picturing Dan and Jordan being the morning Zoo Crew nationally for NPR

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So has there been any reaction from the right wing news sphear about Jones having to pay up?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Honestly, I hope Dan takes the next week off. Both of them deserve it.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I started listening to God Awful Movies. Didn't Fan and Jordan go on there a couple of times?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Episode was fun, but I'm kind of pissed that dude tipped his hand that far.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Have I missed anything crazy yet?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

And this is the same thing in Texas, Jones has been defaulted and were here to figure out how much he owes?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Also the live chat in the feed is a hive of scum and villainy.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So I have been thinking. Who does replace Alex in this space in terms of relevance? Has Tucker Carlson figured out how to make the Alex Jones formula work for a more mainstream audience or is is it going to be guys like Steven Crowder?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Glenn Greenwald finally blocked Jordan on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1583535181402898432?t=l9bCJS5qSKfaLiU2vDDO_Q&s=19

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Alex Jones is still banned in Twitter? I heard Prison Planet is back.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Yay, my spotify finally updat...OH MY GOD THAT RUN TIME! :stare:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

My favroite part was Alex asking how Kanye knew Laura Loomer, showing just how deep jnto the right wing grift sphere he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Whos Anders Brevick and what episode was it?