Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

teen witch posted:

Weirdly off topic, but kinda? Idk: is there a KF or BtB type show for Joe Rogan?

There should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Grondoth posted:

One of the most crushing realizations the internet has given me is that there's like...a universal class of lovely person who transcends borders. Chinese Chuds hate Greta Thunberg the same way our Chuds do, Russian Chuds think COVID is a bioweapon, both of them have really weird hangups around women in entertainment media...

There is no escape.

You'd expect these psycho-rightests to be different re. their nationalities, and yet...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Jones' ex-wife and Jan 6 investigators are subpoenaing the poo poo out of this phone data...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

KitConstantine posted:

For the interested Jones is on the stand today in the Connecticut damages trial

Live here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTrwQvDeSPE

As of this moment the court is in recess due to technical issues, but he'll likely be up all day.

Hoo boy, that meltdown he had.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

joylessdivision posted:

He might be an abomination of a human being but I can't argue with a smoke and a beer together. I don't even particularly drink anymore and there's still nothing quite like a cold beer and cigarette to just enjoy a moment.

Call me hoighty-toighty, but I propose a cigar since that works with beer, whiskey, bourbon AND brandy.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

In any case, this is a disgusting, albeit unsurprising, insight into the man.

And this is what, one of four pieces based on these texts?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

Eh, I'm torn on the conservative hypocrisy thing. Highlighting it doesn't seem to accomplish anything. The root problem is that to a fascist, hypocrisy isn't a problem it's a privilege.

No, the point is that you rub their faces in it continually, no matter how much they try to change the subject until they suffer a permanent nervous breakdown.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

FFT posted:

oh my god there's a mangosteen ad in the episode they cover in the live show

An auspicious premonition, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Here's some 'fun' news about ex-Alex Jones co-worker Paul Watson:

https://vote-watch.com/police-investigating-youtuber-paul-joseph-watson-following-rape-allegations-made-by-multiple-women/?amp=1