Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The moderator completely losing his poo poo had me laughing so hard.

So did Jordan screaming over Alex's 4 minute "Let me just add some context then I'll stop talking..." tangent with a whole lot of "WHY ARE THEY LETTING HIM TALK?!? SOMEBODY STOP THIS!!!" as if Jordan was at the debate table while everyone calmly indulges Alex's drunk rambling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

GOT YOUR rear end!!! Tomorrow morning there are gonna be 5,000 posts on X proving you WRONG. WOO YEAH WOO YEAH WOO *self applause*

Alex has big "Jim Crow era racist sicking the white mob on innocent black people" energy

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

AI art generators will never match up to independent amateur author obscure book covers.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Generic American posted:

Man, this episode was... frustrating beyond belief. I don't think Jordan did a bad job as an interviewer, other than his usual habit of dipping a little too far into colorful hyperbole that made it easy to laugh off some of his points. But man, gently caress Stelter. He is every bit as much of a coward as I remember from seeing him on CNN with how he refuses to acknowledge any kind of personal stake in politics or stand for literally anything other than "be nice to journalists, pretty please."

Nah. The whole point of Jordan's raving doomer schtick is that it's a counter balance to Dan's cool collected calculus which results in humor. In this interview he kept returning to his nebulous question of why Stelter wasn't a raving doomer like himself, which just isn't as funny a question as Jordan seems to think. Stelter answered as best he could, but Jordan just kept asking his same question over and over in less articulate ways. It was clear that Stelter was frustrated with how Jordan seemed incapable of absorbing anything he said to carry on a cohesive conversation.

Jordan, please think of a more than one question! And find a pronoun other than "you" to use when speaking about people, your lack of specificity is seriously confusing.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I got way too excited to see this terrible tome in the back of a local coffee shop. The owner of the shop said ol' Bill there predicted lots of profound things so thats why the government killed him.

As soon I realized he was a true believer I promptly paid and left.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

BigRed0427 posted:

So what the gently caress is Behold a Pale horse?

A compilation of all the greatest conspiracy hits, packaged into one very influential pre-internet book. A ton of it plays directly into Alex's worldview.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Hell yeah, tix are already available at my local venue even though they said tix weren't available til Wednesday.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Not Elon seemed to be way less stuttery than Real Elon. Honestly it struck me more as an AI voice enhancer than the real thing. The tech has been around long enough that I'm surprised Jordan thought it had to be a family member, which is laughable.

https://youtu.be/k54cpsAbMn4

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Jordan can be great, but if you transcribe some of his longer soapbox diatribes they are completely impossible to follow.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

When Alex mentioned Tyson switching to "all bug food" I thought for a moment Tucker was an heir to that company, but now I see it's Tuckers step mother who is rich from Swanson.

Also apparently Tuckums grew up in a divorced home with mom dropping off the map and Dad probably poisoning his brain with from childhood on. Seems probable given the strong divorced dad energy these fuckers all give off.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

teen witch posted:

Speaking of dangerous to Alex Jones’s brand:

https://youtu.be/rnLmKoHPGm0

Releases on March 26th, on Max

Welp, there goes my spare free time as I get into the comments section.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I wish KF had clips and excerpts of common Alex talking points, like predicting 9/11.

The clip could include Alex making the claim followed by Dan's succinct takedown of it as bullshit. It'd be a great 60 second rebuttal to a lot of garbage comments out there. And Dan does it so efficiently after all these years.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

How great would it be to have been a fly on the wall when 13 year old Alex was being spun bullshit stories by his drunk Uncles about them being deep into Iran Contra underground globalist blood libel rituals?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

How is Elon gonna handle the bowl of gummy bears? (That he's not allowed to take from)

Or was it some other candy?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Their world really is stolen valor all the way down.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Latest episode is delicious. Someone make a 2004 Alex vs 2024 Alex debate video please.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

When Alex is naval gazing about Trudeau mentioning his name, was the clip was edited to add roaring applause to make it seem like the crowd was on AJ's side? Sure seemed like a jump in the audio that Dan and Jordan missed.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Roger Stone speculating on Michelle Obama running for President shows how loving uncreative they all are.

Did someone scratch Hillary off their dusty 30 year old playbook and scrawl Michelle on it? Or is the playbook just titled "Wife of former Dem president we hate"...

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Alex discussing why the Nazis were bad is like him doing his painting show where every landscape inescapably turns into a portrait of Hitler.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

ILL Machina posted:

"We gotta stop dissin the Nazis all the time." "Uhhh...ok"

This randomly plays in my head at least once a day and I laugh every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Squatch poop touching was extremely tasteful imo