Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Alex has been hostile to Q ever since he couldn't co-opt it to make money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

teen witch posted:

Oh, in case y’all were wondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vt0d9YlTC4

Though that sample could be from another thing, but it’s where I recognized it from

E: the plot thickens

https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1wcvu3/whats_the_violin_sample_used_at_the_beginning_of/

RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT, nothing's right I'm torn

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

0konner posted:

So he can never be covered on mainstream televised news, based on this criteria. The medium doesn’t allow it.

Correct.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grondoth posted:

It's funny that for all these guys love the idea of clear sides and obvious good and evil forces, when those choices do show up they're somehow always on the wrong side of them.

Shocked the guy who comes in to the Imperial March and constantly quotes the Emperor and Darth Vader would be on the wrong side of things

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cat Puke posted:

I just listened to episode 284 in which Lionel inexplicably has good opinions about gender and sexuality. Jordan is completely blindsided by this.

There's a vein of crank whose whole deal is minor grievances are the end of the world but who never latched onto culture war talking points and end up accidentally becoming progressive because they didn't learn to be reactive

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I regret to inform you all that according to Kit Daniels, college me was a hardcore communist antifa revolutionary. I had the outfit for it and everything

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 30, 2022

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You guys are listening to the one podcast that is a test case that you can't take anything Alex Jones says seriously or at face value and you're doing exactly that with the implications of the "I'm not gonna kill my family" stuff.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

Like I said before he seems to, beyond his internet persona, seems to genuinely have the sort of personality disorder that'd make him view suicide as a way to 'control his narrative'

He has no interest in controlling a narrative because his narrative just changes depending on what information is placed in front of him.

If he's dead he can't get the attention that he so desperately desires. If he fights Sandy Hook victims, which he constantly reframes as a globalist attack on him, and loses, which he basically already has, guess what he can do?

Start over and build himself back up, self mythologizing all along the way, with weirdos and freaks sending him money for standing up to the globalists, who destroyed him for being a truth teller.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Morroque posted:

It does make me wonder where he got the idea. He was doing it early, but my impression of him is as someone who would have been technologically-illiterate at the same point, given the number of times he blames government interference for basic tech problems. That search results could be manipulated would be a rather advanced concept for him. (It's likely he just got the idea from one his tech people or webmaster, and then ran it into the ground.)

I am reading Off the Edge about flat earthers and their role in the conspiracy theory world and Kelly Weill talks a bit about how one particular dude was prominent in conspiracies solely because he had figured out the perfect way to game algorithms early on.

That man later declared in the early days of the pandemic that it was all over for humanity, and there would only be lone survivors.

My guess is he got coached up from Mike Adams, The Health Ranger.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I relistened to the first Mark Richards episode while don't JG yardwork (#79, Meet Captain Mark Richards) and its easily one of the best episodes of any podcast. Even better than I remember. Especially because Dan kept as much from Jordan as long as he could and each new piece of insanity brings such pure joy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1516937274654605312?t=DmnWm8dT-7KsuWqnSkufFw&s=19

:sickos:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Froghammer posted:

What part of "we are trying to bankrupt you over the lies you told" is he not understanding, exactly

Watching Alex Jones try to mete out ~$160k/mo for 5 years with monthly money bombs with decreasing efficacy until he defaults on the judgment would be funny to watch, but yeah. They're trying to destroy him and after years of screaming about the globalists trying to destroy him, he refuses to see that's exactly what is happening here.

Except it isn't globalists, it's the parents of dead kids.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Alex Jones, in the middle of a money bomb:

https://youtu.be/ypoe8AyjHGM

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shoulda done it in maxcoin, Alex

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

0konner posted:

It’s not the bitcoin bailout this is the real reason Jones has been in better spirits suddenly.

Multiverse Star-Lord?!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Froghammer posted:

Can I be Alex's lawyer? I feel like at this point I'm honestly his best shot.

I think it's time for the Knowledge Fight/5-4 crossover event. Rhiannon is in Texas and everything

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Morroque posted:

what are the chances he caused the crash?

Alex cashed out like 0.0001% of bitcoin in circulation, he didn't cause the crash.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mark Bankston revealing that Alex Jones has fully funded the plaintiffs' case via sanctions made my day

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The mental image of Alex cornering Elon at a Joe Rogan party and Alex berating him into buying Twitter and Elon, in turn, paying Alex hush money to not talk about it is too funny.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

vote_no posted:

His anger is justified, but that metaphor he used was really hosed up and I found it so disturbing that I unsubscribed.

I can't even think of anything he said that would make someone turn on Jordan "hard yes on white genocide" Holmes

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

I still hold to my theory that any experienced stand up that knows how to deal with hecklers and do crowd work would absolutely humiliate Jones in a public venue.

I'm listening through old episodes of KF and there's one with Gavin McInnis who sucks rear end but has a comedy background. He's on Alex's team but refuses to play ball with Alex freaking out and instead of doing a collaborative freakout is just like "oh wow, do you feel better" and Jones snaps and starts freaking out.

Literally just not playing along with him but not being aggressive about it is the best way to embarrass him. He doesn't care about facts, you can't debate him or make points. He just wants to yell.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Megabound posted:

The current Pt 2 BtB upload has no audio at Dan's clips. It's been fun listening to Robert's reactions in pt 1

Should be cleaned up soon
https://twitter.com/bastardspod/status/1534931995976814592

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's very sad. Mostly pointless; two dudes just trying to draft off of the other's reputation

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

my guess is that Alex is tied up in a lot of stuff and Roger Stone & Co told him to shut the gently caress up and don't say anything stupid during the Jan 6 hearings and hopefully they can get out of it without going to jail.

And the only way to get him to shut the gently caress up about Jan 6 is to keep him away from the studio.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

0konner posted:

Also Leo Zigami is back on the Wednesday ep

Did Leo do 9/11 AND Jan 6?!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Whats the O/U on the number of times that Alex cajoles him into doing goat boy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm up to Stefan Molyneux's Episode on my third listen through and I can tell you that It's Fine I'm Fine Don't Worry About Me hard yes on white genocide

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I wonder how he thought up Owl after going to Temple

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Froghammer posted:

Alex admitting to technically killing someone live on air is still peak Knowledge Fight. Nothing will ever top it.

That and Alex Jones going "and now the globalists are saying I KILLED A GUY?!" like 6 months of "Alex Jones technically probably killed a guy"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Do you think Glenn is going to ask him about the human fish chimeras

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I wasn't a fan of when Matt Christman said he was loving Americana

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Oh my God Alex Jones having Joe Rogan on as a guest on the night of 9/11 is :discourse:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Deptfordx posted:

He runs rings around Alex, I was honestly suprised.

half of his replies are just "respectfully, what the hell are you talking about?!" and it completely destroys Alex

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Deptfordx posted:

Is there a history dive Knowledge Fight where they cover Alex's reaction to Obama's election?

They do a multi-episode arc covering The Obama Deception, which came out like the moment Barack Obama was sworn in

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

VictualSquid posted:

I just wanted to ask where I can catch up on the trial, I can't watch mostly due to timezone and :effort:.
Which one of the millions of podcast name oral arguments are you talking about?

I think he meant Opening Arguments because their newest episode is called "Alex Jones' Lawyers Have No loving Idea What They're Doing"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Generic American posted:

And it is the worst episode that I've listened to in a long time, hands down. Not because of anything they did, but holy poo poo. Even as someone who listens to the vile Alex Jones clips that they play, Owen's attempts at comedy weren't even amusing in a morbid way. It was like listening to Mike Huckabee's "Daily Show" knock-off.

It's not even all that offensive compared to the usual Infowars rants either. It's just unpleasant and miserable.

like four or five years ago matt christman said conservative comedy doesn't work because it just becomes them listing all their grievances and I felt that every second of the Cuck Destroyer's standup routine

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

DAN: "and that's why, as you can see, the turning the frickin' frogs gay narrative has roots not only in archaic Semitism but also has a direct line to Hitler himself.

STAV: "what nooooooo gently caress no dude"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

Where's the new episode I neeeeed it

https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1555379026558177281?t=WBZrf6jgMlZ2hXNo-G6UDg&s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Everett False posted:

One thing I wish he'd done is specify not just "making things up", but the specific "make something up > someone writes an article about the thing he made up > cite the article as evidence of the thing he made up" pipeline.

But being on TV seems scary so I ain't mad.

I thought they were gonna go kernel of truth > tenuous connection to something else > the tenuous connection comes wild conjecture > fans repeat it to Alex > Alex uses the fan of a source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mods please rename the thread "It's time to pay" thank you