Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uses knife hands and magic. Like, come at me bro man to man you little twerp. He’s all skinny and poo poo gently caress you man. Take the drat glove off get out of my dreams and let’s fuckin go bro. At least Jason or Mike Myers will use brute strength and get in close. They don’t have to conjure up some bugs bunny meets David Lynch low budget set just to stab me in the butthole with your Joanne Fabrics diy hand stabber.

Fuckin bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Jason is a mama's boy and Mike Myers had a weird thing for his sister.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

he shouldnt have hosed those kids imho

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Hes also a bitch because he touched children.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

robert englund played the most beloved pedophile in modern times when you really think about it

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

OP you dont seem to take issue with the kid loving?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He should not have hosed those kids!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Now that I think about it, why didnt Freddy just continue to rape kids in their dreams instead of killing them? Seems like a pretty good opportunity now that you are an immortal dream guy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
He can't get me if i don't fall asleep.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

OP where did you hide the children?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Dang It Bhabhi!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Watched Nightmare 3 over the break. Hadn't seen it in years. It held up tbh.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

....get out of my dreams and let’s fuckin go bro...

Whenever he does that he gets his rear end kicked by teenage girls.

Straight up bitch.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Das Boo posted:

Jason is a mama's boy
nothing wrong with loving your mama

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cubone posted:

nothing wrong with loving your mama

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Das Boo posted:

Chucky just wants to have fun. He’s the best.

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.

Das Boo posted:

She's not his sister anymore. She wasn't even his sister in the first movie. LEARN THE HALLOWEEN LORE GOSH!

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Uses knife hands and magic. Like, come at me bro man to man you little twerp. He’s all skinny and poo poo gently caress you man. Take the drat glove off get out of my dreams and let’s fuckin go bro. At least Jason or Mike Myers will use brute strength and get in close. They don’t have to conjure up some bugs bunny meets David Lynch low budget set just to stab me in the butthole with your Joanne Fabrics diy hand stabber.

Fuckin bitch.

Nice meltdown

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cannibal Llama posted:

She's not his sister anymore. She wasn't even his sister in the first movie. LEARN THE HALLOWEEN LORE GOSH!

Please elaborate. We forget.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i canceled freddy krueger with a single tweet

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Bad Purchase posted:

i canceled freddy krueger with a single tweet

FB post: here come the blue checkmark woke brigade to cancel Freddy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Freddy raped fewer kids than even the best catholic priest.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
The real bitch is Jigsaw, gently caress that guy

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Das Boo posted:

So you’re saying these mass murderers may have some psychological issues?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

YEs

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.

kntfkr posted:

Please elaborate. We forget.

I'd be happy to explain all facets of the Halloween lore. Do you want me to give you a basic rundown on the various alternate timelines that branch off from Halloween 2,( not counting Halloween 2018 and it's sequels which branch off from the original movie only where laurie was never michaels sister), the rob zombie reboot movies, or possibly even Halloween 3, the one that has no connection to the rest of the franchise and didn't have Michael in it but instead had some weird druid cult that murdered children through commercials? I could even expound on the time that Busta Rhymes permanently killed Michael in the h2o-Resurection timeline!

If you really want some fuckery I could give you a crash course on Texas Chainsaw Massacre and all of its alternate timelines.

Cannibal Llama fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 11, 2022

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Pinhead just wants to have a good time with consenting* adults**

*consent = solving a rubiks cube

**ok the main character was like 16 but this was the 80s and things were different

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Frederick Krueger

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Freddy Keurig, slayer of the pacific ocean.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
leprechaun is really about capitalism if you think about it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cannibal Llama posted:

I'd be happy to explain all facets of the Halloween lore. Do you want me to give you a basic rundown on the various alternate timelines that branch off from Halloween 2,( not counting Halloween 2018 and it's sequels which branch off from the original movie only where laurie was never michaels sister), the rob zombie reboot movies, or possibly even Halloween 3, the one that has no connection to the rest of the franchise and didn't have Michael in it but instead had some weird druid cult that murdered children through commercials? I could even expound on the time that Busta Rhymes permanently killed Michael in the h2o-Resurection timeline!

If you really want some fuckery I could give you a crash course on Texas Chainsaw Massacre and all of its alternate timelines.

I just wanna know how it's not his sister now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

hotdog feet posted:

leprechaun is really about capitalism if you think about it

Leprejaun

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

kntfkr posted:

I just wanna know how it's not his sister now.

Simple, In the original movie Laurie was not and was never intended to be his sister. She was literally just some random girl that Michael saw in front of his house when he returned and then he proceeded to develop an obsession with killing her for no apparent reason because Michael was intended to be some personification of pure evil or some poo poo who murders people on his completely unknowable whim. Halloween II is where the whole Laurie being Michael's sister thing came from. John Carpenter came up with it because he wanted there to be some kind of twist to the story and it was what he came up with while drunk off his rear end. He apparently never liked the idea in the first place but it's what he went with and what all the later movies including the Rob Zombie reboot went with.

Then Halloween 2018 came out and ignored all of the movies except the first one, which means that Laure is back to not being his sister. They even reference it in the movie and it's dismissed as being a bullshit rumor. Also Michael doesn't give a poo poo about Laurie anymore and is back to just killing people on his own whim.

Now are you sure you don't want to hear about Busta Rhymes?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cannibal Llama posted:

gimme some more

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cannibal Llama posted:

Simple, In the original movie Laurie was not and was never intended to be his sister. She was literally just some random girl that Michael saw in front of his house when he returned and then he proceeded to develop an obsession with killing her for no apparent reason because Michael was intended to be some personification of pure evil or some poo poo who murders people on his completely unknowable whim. Halloween II is where the whole Laurie being Michael's sister thing came from. John Carpenter came up with it because he wanted there to be some kind of twist to the story and it was what he came up with while drunk off his rear end. He apparently never liked the idea in the first place but it's what he went with and what all the later movies including the Rob Zombie reboot went with.

Then Halloween 2018 came out and ignored all of the movies except the first one, which means that Laure is back to not being his sister. They even reference it in the movie and it's dismissed as being a bullshit rumor. Also Michael doesn't give a poo poo about Laurie anymore and is back to just killing people on his own whim.

michael myers doesnt sleep so that explains why freddy never fingered him

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cannibal Llama posted:

do amityville horror

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

What's with this toxic masculinity, Op? Like, you can't be a real man if you aren't strong? gently caress that. Freddy is the progressive choice, aside from being an undead pedophile serial killer.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He’s no match for my katana op. Now if he changes from knife fingers to hanzo you can kiss your dreams good bye.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Well did Wayne Brady have to choke him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBxmIC2OVM