Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
in the distance a low and soft woot drifted softly over the rain-drenched fields

in the chamber where the fire burned low my gifs and i huddled as the rain beat against the windows

suddenly there was a rapping against the front door!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

it was elmo!

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Sid Vicious posted:

it was elmo!

well despite almost presciently knowing the outcome of my thread how are you my man? Did you ever use that computer I mailed you?

SIDS Vicious

HUSKY DILF posted:

well despite almost presciently knowing the outcome of my thread how are you my man? Did you ever use that computer I mailed you?

i just got a graphics card from another goon and i use it every day!!!!

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Escape From Noise

Well, I have some ginger beer and limes, but I'm pretty low on Caribbean dark rum...

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I regret installing that door-rapper.

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Well, I have some ginger beer and limes, but I'm pretty low on Caribbean dark rum...

google THIS

Answer the door and assure the rapper that his rhymes are dope but ask him politely to leave

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
so its both night, AND a storm?

invite that poor devil in this instance!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Just then, Elmo came in and said:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
shivering in the night air the rapper crossed the threshold of the doorway steam rising off his gold chains with big elmo medallions covered in ice

suddenly a shot rang out!!!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
the detective puffed on his pipe and announced “teh butler did it!”

i sipped on my sherry and noticed the bitter taste of almonds

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
then somebody farted again but with all eyes on the butler no one noticed who dealt it

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Machai

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Elmo? This is Elmo speaking. I am the muppet who loves his life. I am the muppet who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the muppet who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the muppet who will now tell you.” Big Bird was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought Big Bird—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one bird; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

Machai

HUSKY DILF posted:

the detective puffed on his pipe and announced “teh butler did it!”

i sipped on my sherry and noticed the bitter taste of almonds

sorry, I accidentally dipped my nuts in your glass earlier

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I was a dank and squirmy knight

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
the maid, overcome with emotion exclaimed “the shame! the bastard child in my womb was sired by master felix!” she ran off to a nunnery

the lady fainted, conveniently onto her fainting couch

the butler was allowed to fetch the smelling salts before the paddy wagon trundled up the lane towards the manor

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
a donk and stonky night

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
in the morning the solicitor came to read the will

master felix had been cut out entirely!

master elmo was now the lord of dank manor

the rapper auto-tuned out his latest hit (sampling “heart of glass” extensively) as the credits rolled

the end

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
It was a bright night and there was no wind.

Not even a breeze, not even a whisper. The midnight sun was hanging low in the sky like an overripe orange.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Machai

Uria aalge posted:

It was a bright night and there was no wind.

Not even a breeze, not even a whisper. The midnight sun was hanging low in the sky like an overripe orange.

A groundhog emerged from his burrow to do some evening foraging. He walks by Husky Dilf before looking up and saying "The image in your sig is broken."

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Husky Dilf politely thanked the ground hog and explained he had recently gotten so husky none of his gifs fit underneath his sig anymore

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

HUSKY DILF posted:

Husky Dilf politely thanked the ground hog and explained he had recently gotten so husky none of his gifs fit underneath his sig anymore

I think it's quaint and lovely personally

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

it was a dank and stormy night

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)