Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
I wish that morbid oval office would just go away

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?s=21

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Yes

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
Can't wait. Cannot wait to see Hill v Don one more time. 2016 was one of the greatest American pieces of Media of all time. Wanna see Hillary eat poo poo one more time.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

If she actually come back can the forum filter any chain of characters like "her emails" into "her supple rear end in a top hat". No reason. Tia.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

I read the article and I am so grateful for the opportunity to hear from women like Hillary Clinton, like Stacey Abrams, like Irene Shin, women who have done the hard work and keep doing it and doing it and doing it.

I totter way too close to despair in the face of climate change and vote suppression, and the more I open my heart and mind to what these women have to say, the more I feel like giving in to despair is copping out, giving up, when other women, who have faced unimaginable hatred, threats, losses, defeats, have nevertheless gotten back up and carried on with their vision of service and dedication to making the world at least a little better.

I am immensely grateful to be alive at a time when I can learn from fearless women like Clinton, take heart from their words of encouragement and inspiration from their long years of hard work.

How do you turn a pain this deep into an opportunity for connection, an opportunity to invite other people to join in the work of doing good in the world?

Homeless Friend, thank you so much for posting this thread. I am so glad to read her words, and to be inspired again by her bravery and her - well, her love.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Throb Robinson posted:

Can't wait. Cannot wait to see Hill v Don one more time. 2016 was one of the greatest American pieces of Media of all time. Wanna see Hillary eat poo poo one more time.

https://youtu.be/vyeKAkMwCpw

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

:pray:

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
losing is actually winning

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Very funny topic op. Theres no way she'd be dumb enough to try it!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

heard she's gonna announce on r/selfhosted

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol at the desperation

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's her turn

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

:bisabuela:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Hillary Clinton coughs and a nation listens

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would vote for her

to eat a knob of donkey poo poo!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hillary's system crashed on 9/11

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Clinton v Trump round 2, after both of their brains have had eight more years to deteriorate, would be an extremely fitting send-off for America. This is why I say that our elections need wrestling-style "loser leaves town" rules.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
There's still time!

https://mobile.twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?lang=en

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
it has to be her turn at some point.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

It's her turn

This

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:abuela:

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

no

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

We need a 9/12 style return to the spirit of 2016 moderation, and have everyone ITT probed for sexism.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yes, we can

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

ban op

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ill vote for her but only if she promises to do another Benghazi(s)

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
There used to be a time where losing candidates would just go away and you wouldn't think of them again until their death was announced.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

MD2020 posted:

There used to be a time where losing candidates would just go away and you wouldn't think of them again until their death was announced.

There was a time before that where candidates would just run every time until they dropped dead though. I want her to be our rotting unlikeable william jennings bryan

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We need a 9/12 style return to the spirit of 2016 moderation, and have everyone ITT probed for sexism.

Will banning for sexism end racism?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Even though it would be great to see her eat poo poo again, it wouldnt be worth it to have to hear about her constantly for two years straight. Maybe if election season was like, 2 months.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Lastgirl posted:

yes, we can

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i've posted many times about how i was planning on writing in Clinton/Kaine for 2024 because it was finally Her Turn

i'm taking personal responsibility for the Hillary Clinton campaign. you can thank me for the content later

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite part of hillary's campaign was how they got together to think of her campaign slogan and between the following slogans:

"Hillary For America"
"Forward Together"
"Fighting for us"
"I'm With Her"
"Stick it to the man by voting for a woman"
"Stronger Together"
"Love Trumps Hate"
"When they go low, we go high"

they were like "lets use all of them! :dance:"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

MD2020 posted:

Tim Kaine being trapped on the I-95 makes him more relevant than Hillary today.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Dolphin posted:

my favorite part of hillary's campaign was how they got together to think of her campaign slogan and between the following slogans:

"Hillary For America"
"Forward Together"
"Fighting for us"
"I'm With Her"
"Stick it to the man by voting for a woman"
"Stronger Together"
"Love Trumps Hate"
"When they go low, we go high"

they were like "lets use all of them! :dance:"

Which internet meme will they go after this time? All of them?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao she also did this in 2008 with:

"Ready for change, ready to lead"
"Big Challenges, Real Solutions: Time to Pick a President"
"In to Win"
"Working for Change, Working for You"
"The strength and experience to make change happen."

if she ran in 2024 i have no doubt she would have 47 campaign slogans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i actually do hope she runs in 2024 because her losing to trump twice would be the single funniest thing in history