Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 388 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rohc0XNLeTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember that time hillary clinton lost to donald trump and then she hid for 3 years

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I'm with Her is the funniest campaign slogan in modern history, just pure narcissism as the rallying call and gently caress you sexist if you don't like it

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Imagine owning the embarrassment of losing a slam dunk election to Trump of all people and still being so self absorbed you have an entire team planting stories to get your name back in the covo to do it again

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

it has to be her turn at some point.

Gonna be so many "it was her turn" memes when Hillary kicks it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Anytime someone says "but her emails," I can't tell if they're making fun of it or if they really still resent it.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the only way I'd ever vote in a democratic primary ever again would be for hildawg so I could watch her eat poo poo again

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Want a livestream of her campaign HQ on election night.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Dolphin posted:

remember that time hillary clinton lost to donald trump and then she hid for 3 years

She made a few appearances to poo poo on Bernie

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s so funny that she was such a uniquely terrible candidate yet the intelligence community of this country still felt the need to kneecap her right before the election because they viewed her as somehow too leftist

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It’s so funny that she was such a uniquely terrible candidate yet the intelligence community of this country still felt the need to kneecap her right before the election because they viewed her as somehow too leftist
But do your country really need 16 intelligence agencies???

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dolphin posted:

she got so drunk that she couldn't give a concession speech, vanished for three years, then taught a Masterclass in Resilience where she read out her own victory speech

lmao

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

I'm with Her is the funniest campaign slogan in modern history, just pure narcissism as the rallying call and gently caress you sexist if you don't like it

I think the funniest part is how it managed to be more narcissistic than Donald Trumps, the man know for plastering his name on everything.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

my bony fealty posted:

Other notable slogans in modern history:

"Be Libertarian with me" – Gary Johnson 2016
"Big Challenges, Real Solutions: Time to Pick a President" - Hillary Clinton 2008 Primary
"Let America Be America Again" - John Kerry 2004 :confused:
"Go Pat Go" - Pat Buchanan, 1996
"Peaches and Cream" - Jimmy Carter (from Georgia) and running mate Walter Mondale (from Minnesota)
"Dick Nixon Before He Dicks You," "They can't lick our Dick," "Don't change Dicks in the midst of a screw, vote for Nixon in '72" - Emblematic of the extreme cultural horniness in the 70s.
"Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy" – 1960

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We gently caress Ike

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it's gonna be the most impotent election of our lives

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
: We need a slogan that's as catchy and appealing as Senator Clinton herself.

: I've got it. Imagine a bumper sticker that says "The country is facing formidable challenges, and we offer practical solutions. It's time to vote for your preferred candidate."

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

hows that hopey changey stuff working out for you?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lib and let die posted:

it's gonna be the most impotent election of our lives
i love it when the democrats say this and then lose

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Looking forward to Hillary Clinton getting owned by Trump, again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Poco posted:

Looking forward to Hillary Clinton!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm unbelievably excited for the Hillary Clinton 2024 campaign! HILL!!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

They are all part of the educated elite NOVA types who were completely blindsided by her loss in the first place. They were trying to make sure she didnt win in a landslide, lol.

For my part, I realized she had a real solid chance of losing after 9/11 when she almost passed out in public and her poll numbers dropped 10 points. A huge amount of her "support" was clearly just itching for a reason to drop her.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Anytime someone says "but her emails," I can't tell if they're making fun of it or if they really still resent it.

thats because u are a deplorable smdh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you see pics of hillary on that beach, weve got a shot for the first bbw president boys.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
more like hellery killington

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We need a 9/12 style return to the spirit of 2016 moderation, and have everyone ITT probed for sexism.

Abuela is a genuine oval office though

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
abbwela

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Smythe posted:

more like hellery killington

Hillary Got'em Clinton

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dolphin posted:

my favorite part of hillary's campaign was how they got together to think of her campaign slogan and between the following slogans:

"Hillary For America"
"Forward Together"
"Fighting for us"
"I'm With Her"
"Stick it to the man by voting for a woman"
"Stronger Together"
"Love Trumps Hate"
"When they go low, we go high"

they were like "lets use all of them! :dance:"

love trump's hate

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Poco posted:

Looking forward to Hillary Clinton getting owned by Trump, again

I feel great!

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/587336319321407488

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

wow she's actually doing it!

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

They are all part of the educated elite NOVA types who were completely blindsided by her loss in the first place. They were trying to make sure she didnt win in a landslide, lol.

For my part, I realized she had a real solid chance of losing after 9/11 when she almost passed out in public and her poll numbers dropped 10 points. A huge amount of her "support" was clearly just itching for a reason to drop her.

I knew there was a chance after Brexit. The experts were all so positive that people would never vote for something so dumb and stupid. People were loving sick of the status quo and Hillary offered no alternative.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Dolphin posted:

my favorite part of hillary's campaign was how they got together to think of her campaign slogan and between the following slogans:

"Hillary For America"
"Forward Together"
"Fighting for us"
"I'm With Her"
"Stick it to the man by voting for a woman"
"Stronger Together"
"Love Trumps Hate"
"When they go low, we go high"

they were like "lets use all of them! :dance:"

"America is already great"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Koos Group posted:

Hillary Got'em Clinton

lol

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
frankly, its her time

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Pobrecito posted:

frankly, its her time

To be locked up, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
"I'm with Her" was literally taken from a design from an absolutely godawful New York based woman's fashion line