Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Taco Duck posted:

To be locked up, yes

🔒👧⬆️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

trump would have been a great president, maybe the greatest, if he actually did what he campaigned on (lock her up)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

trump would have been a great president, maybe the greatest, if he actually did what he campaigned on (lock her up)

He'll yea

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Koos Group posted:

"Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy" – 1960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoUiNxh6_0

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
Is this thread where we volunteer to campaign for Hillary in 2024?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MD2020 posted:

There used to be a time where losing candidates would just go away and you wouldn't think of them again until their death was announced.

Everybody born before 1970 should be cut off from running.

Edit: gently caress the entire office of president. A dice roll would be a better president.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 02:26 on Jan 13, 2022

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Hillary gonna Snatch that Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels Like a Virgin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

"I'm with Her" was literally taken from a design from an absolutely godawful New York based woman's fashion line

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
omfg this would be soooo funny

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

if laughter is the best medicine, Hillary running again will cure covid

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Lord of Pie posted:

if laughter is the best medicine, Hillary running again will cure covid

"Cure Cancer? I'll do you one better.... I'mma Gonna Weeeeen!"

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
gonna be real funny if she pulls a kennedy vs. carter on joe

edit: cept now it's just 2 carters i guess

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

If (when) she run again, do you think they will still push the "she is more electable" like, because, lol, you manage to lose to a real tv racist, darling. And don't believe having more votes than him overall make your defeat look less stupid.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
They absolutely would, it won them the primary last time so it's a winning strategy.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

"I'm with Her" was literally taken from a design from an absolutely godawful New York based woman's fashion line

Remembering how they interviewed her staffers in their Brooklyn brownstones while we were all devastated with Trump winning and they were like "oh yeah, the country might be hurling to fascism, but the important thing is how many friends I made during the campaign"

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Everybody born before 1970 should be cut off from running.

Edit: gently caress the entire office of president. A dice roll would be a better president.

thank goodness for Pete!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
whos gonna be her running mate. im thinking fauci

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

ill vote for her but only if she promises to do another Benghazi(s)

same, but are we allowed to submit suggestions for which moderator she has killed this time?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

If (when) she run again, do you think they will still push the "she is more electable" like, because, lol, you manage to lose to a real tv racist, darling. And don't believe having more votes than him overall make your defeat look less stupid.

She's electable if you vote for her!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I cant wait to vote (against) Hillary in 2024!

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

vyelkin posted:

She's electable if you vote for her!
The majority of voters voted for her, she still managed to lose. :shrug:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Toplowtech posted:

The majority of voters voted for her, she still managed to lose. :shrug:
*gestures vaguely* Russia!

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

croup coughfield posted:

whos gonna be her running mate. im thinking fauci

Corpse of Bob Dole.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is the most important election in history and you people are laughing at hillary "rod ham" clinton??

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York
I hope this happens and Bernie Sanders runs again so we can see a thunder round between Punished Bernie and K-Dawg Clinton. Winner gets to run against the deteriorating carcass of Donald Trump. Final battle which decides the presidency is a fight against Al Gores' disembodied head.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

I hope this happens and Bernie Sanders runs again so we can see a thunder round between Punished Bernie and K-Dawg Clinton. Winner gets to run against the deteriorating carcass of Donald Trump. Final battle which decides the presidency is a fight against Al Gores' disembodied head.

Berniebros shout "Bernie would have won" for a year, democratic primary voters choose Hildawg instead (again), Hildawg loses to Trump (again), Berniebros now get to say "Bernie would have won both times" which is a victory of sorts I guess

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

vyelkin posted:

Berniebros shout "Bernie would have won" for a year, democratic primary voters choose Hildawg instead (again), Hildawg loses to Trump (again), Berniebros now get to say "Bernie would have won both times" which is a victory of sorts I guess

Bernie supporters might have lost the first battle, and then the second battle, and then the third battle, but they ultimately will win the war.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Poco posted:

🔒👧⬆️

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Business Gorillas posted:

Remembering how they interviewed her staffers in their Brooklyn brownstones while we were all devastated with Trump winning and they were like "oh yeah, the country might be hurling to fascism, but the important thing is how many friends I made during the campaign"

a very healthy attitude

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

a very healthy attitude
The most important thing is the friends you make on your way to hell, indeed.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lmao she got too localized. Guess just like no NYC mayor ever becomes president, no NY senator can do (since Martin Van Buren)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this is gonna be based as gently caress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary reinfects life where once there was none

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hillary will grow stronger

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I wrote in Hillary in 2020 because it was the funniest vote I could think of

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Smellary Crapton

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lookin forward to it

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

copy posted:

lookin forward to it

The content will be incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Bushiz posted:

I wrote in Hillary in 2020 because it was the funniest vote I could think of

More respectable than writing in Kamala, which one former CSPAMMER actually did.