Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tori Amos is about to make you her bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Floating Omnipresent Golden Buddha Uyama: Read the donations about dead dogs and family members at key moments of the Bayou Billy run. The runner had failed his vibe check and also his actual check bounced. Cut to the epic prize corner when he starts to wrap up.

That Little Demon posted:

1. nothing wrong with me
2. nothing wrong with me
3. Memeable Minus with their AGDQ runner shirt

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[walking around my house aimlessly like the fish priest guy at the beginning of the fishing hamlet muttering to myself] memeable minus.. with their.. agdq runner shirt.. memeable minus... gamecrazed vtubers... kill the animals... and their fae...

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

id like to see you try

- Tori Amos, of the Astral Clocktower lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

"I don't want to do this, but you made Minus Memeable"

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A cornflake girl... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well how the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you from your wild curiosity.

HolePisser1982 posted:

the lack of faegenders made last year’s literally unwatchable

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh you mean the thread responsible for raising over 1000 Minus memes for charity?

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*a legion of Five Nights At Freddy's furries w/wetspots on their crotches march up to the frontlines*

Don't worry, Lowtax. We know you love your family and are a good father, nevermind being the best Webmaster the internet has ever seen. Begone, Nazis!

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHPk9tBP98 Posting this awesome reminder of a legendary event's epic lineup. Check out the guys who file in for this block. So perfect.

ol yeller posted:

Saying the age of consent in japan three times in the mirror and waiting until i hear undertale music

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
incredibly godlike thread

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Dude does the pencil rubbing on the notepad and reveals... no, I'm not even gonna think about it

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anime/Games Forum Poster: Haha, actually the term harkens back to the mid 1800s in Hokkaido. It originally meant "fish which is less than desirable".

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Okay everyone, you know what time it is! *all of the Samus, Homestuck, Undertale, and Splatoon avatars come in for a HUGE arraignment*

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
So I'M in trouble for installing malware that let me smell an approximation of Kaki-sama's seat? ...alright, when I say it out loud, it doesn't sound so great lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Echoing Godly Uyama Voice coming from every direction imaginable: We have reached our donation goals. Another successful drive for Lawyers without Borders. I truly believe in time we will all be exonerated and emerge anew, not as humans. But something much more powerful. THANK YOU ALL!

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

High school pool billowing with XXL Dankey Kang shirts.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My Save The Animals Shirt betrayed me as soon as I jumped in the pool.

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Preskidded boxer briefs courtesy of GrecoRomanTheGecko available for a limited time on The Yetee with promo code SHITLICKER. That's promo code SHITLICKER. Okay we have a donation here from SpelunkyQueer

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

THE ANKLE BRACELETS LIGHT UP DEPENDING ON WHO'S TALKING

Wormskull posted:

Seeing it at this resolution, hell — you’d be stupid not to.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So going further, you said that you want to “kill all the animals” and that you’re “hoping to break a world record”. Now would you mind explaining what that means? Should we be concerned?

HolePisser1982 posted:

Everyone sees the skeletal acne creep hugging a grip of idolmaster stuffies doing the horny doggo bonk dance during the huuuge NAMBLA donation. But no one notices the TASBot in the corner ripping out its own circuitry the moment it hits the hotel wifi

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Coming up next is the any% Chomo- excuse me, Chrono Trigger run

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Chomo Trigger" lmfao

lmao so drat good

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

During a Banjo Tooie run many years ago the commentator was listing the colors of Jinjos and when he said And of course, Black Jinjos, I swear I seen PBG throw up his fist.

[bob doing a cute 14 year old girl voice because we couldn't find a girl imp for the sting] Come in, I have meatlovers pizza in the kitchen!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Pedo: "Yeah I got you the uhhh mikes hard lemonade and condoms"

*all imps behind the curtain nodding because we gotten*

"and I also got the err Celeste Steenbook limited run first printing with art book [factory sealed] you asked for"

*all imps turn in unison to stare at bob*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Come on in, I made pizza rolls! Could you update Overwatch while I throw some laundry in?

"Oh wow, two cakes?"

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BOB: Come on in, the door is wide open. Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Be sure not to miss the upcoming exciting 4-way Any% race in I Am Bread between OmutsuSquid, GhislainesLover, RatchetFan1954, and IAmLiterallyPrinceAndrew

100 dollars coming in from Jmax in Rikers Island: "I lost my best friend to suicide 2 years ago"

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just got a $150 dollar donation from WeezerBishie *audience starts hooting and clapping* saying ‘salutations, AGDQ! I’m a bit flush with extra cash since I just got promoted, so I figured I should go ahead and throw some your way. I’ve just been assigned to the FBI’s cyber crimes unit’- *audience begins booing and hissing* hold on folx, hold on folx, he says ‘so I think you guys will all be able to sleep a little more soundly at night with me reviewing your cases!’ *audience breaks into raucous applause* thank you so so much for your service WeezerBishie!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Virgin Games Poster: Squidkids, names lighting up, the same Banjo Kazooie run you've watched for the past 14 years

The Chad Imp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDTGaaSgWXQ

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol good god

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There was a guy
A videogame guy who controlled all the speed
Got reported by 10 million pounds of imps from New York and New Jersey

This runner's gone to prison

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Detective Munch: Look at this Finn, he left a TAS page open.

Detective Tutuola: The hell is a TAS?

Munch: Tool-assisted speedrun. They use a program to complete a videogame in the fastest possible time.

Tutuola: You mean they don't even play the videogame? I'll never understand technology, man.

Munch: The important thing here is that we've got another speedrunner on our hands, and I know just how to find them.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmfao the mouse cursor sniffing out likely spots

laughing but feel sick at a games poster recommending a channel named "SkinnedTeen"

lmfao come the gently caress on man

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you're looking for the goldilocks zone between a making GBS threads furry and a 4 year old with huge tits may I suggest FlayedToddler?

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

we're lolling at you, not with you, you poo poo for brains moron

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

little munchkin posted:

hey hey jinjo said the way you clip
gonna save some frames with a cutscene skip
ah, ah, spyro, way you jack off to toons
gonna vpn into discord chatrooms
hey hey bowsette there's a school that way
within 500 feet, need to keep away

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh Mickey, what a pity, you don't understand
I know that you're a mouse but I want to gently caress your rear end
Oh Mickey, you're so pretty, can't you understand?
It's guys like you, Mickey
Ooh what you do Mickey, do Mickey
Please suck my dick, Mickey

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There's a gamer who's sure 18 years is too old
And he's buying Final Fantasy VII

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?"

"Why are you assuming my intelligence based on a harmless costume that many folx identify with?"

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

you don't wanna know what they consider the most beautiful two words in the english language

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the whole school in an uproar when they wake up the next day and somehow, someone lodged an axe straight through the memeable minus statue in the courtyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

lol. i love goons that are too loving cowardly to flame u but buy a billion avatars.

lol yep