Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ze-nVh2Bs

I don’t really suspect that it’s fake. I mean, it is turning the wheel precisely with the turns. I’d hope there would be some kind of manual override, but it seems like it’s doing a great job. Possibly even better than the average driver out there.

That’s why I suspect that we’ll be seeing more and more orangoutangs out there driving. We could employ them as pizza delivery drivers; only paying them in food or free pizza. Imagine what Amazon could do with them?

Also, it’s good for the environment, because it gives corporations an incentive to help conserve threatened wildlife, or even breed thousands more to use them as workers.

Think of all the benefits orangoutangs could bring to society - not just driving. We could relieve so many exploited workers of their suffering, and instead use orangoutangs that are happy to work for food. Why not?!

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jan 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
OK Gurf

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The worst part of getting incredibly sick from gluten is that sometimes I stumble into a thread like this and some one says the p-zza word when I'm unprepared to read it (hungry) and I begin to relapse

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That's a fat monkey OP.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
That was actually me OP imma hairy guy :shrug:

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

runnypoops posted:

That was actually me OP imma hairy guy :shrug:

Oops, sorry I guess I went off on sort of a tangent there. Well, my dreams are crushed.

deep dish peat moss posted:

The worst part of getting incredibly sick from gluten is that sometimes I stumble into a thread like this and some one says the p-zza word when I'm unprepared to read it (hungry) and I begin to relapse

Have you at least tried gluten-free pizza?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I just watched the video and in my opinion that orangutan must be some kind of genius

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

I just watched the video and in my opinion that orangutan must be some kind of genius

It was part of a top secret orangoutang research and development, until wikileaks blew their cover.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

can i get that ape as an NFT?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Orangutang is what orangutans drink

In space

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Good Sphere posted:

Might as well tell him to eat poo poo right out of a toilet.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I was expecting a video of Trump driving the golf cart.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Have you considered that self-promotion isn't well received here OP? Good luck tho.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Good Sphere posted:

Yeah. It's alright, but it's not pizza, and it starts to taste weird by around the end of the second slice.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Have you seen this video of a chimpanzee sniffing buttfinger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4A1tWzlJW8

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

The Bloop posted:

Have you seen this video of a chimpanzee sniffing buttfinger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4A1tWzlJW8

Chimpanzees are a whole different story. Chimps are dumbasses!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Yeah. It's alright, but it's not pizza, and it starts to taste weird by around the end of the second slice.

Or cauliflower?

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Orangutang is what orangutans drink

In space

For some reason there is like 30 different spellings of the word.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 12, 2022

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

The local creation myth where orangutans are from is that they're as smart as us, but they live deep in the forest and try to hide it so they won't have to work.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna need that orangutan to toot that thang up

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Computer viking posted:

The local creation myth where orangutans are from is that they're as smart as us, but they live deep in the forest and try to hide it so they won't have to work.

They can control their vocal box in a similar way to humans, so its possible they can somewhat speak. (but not really)

I just wish that if i stopped talking no one would make me do any work

Orangutans are cool, chimps suck

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
We are all going to get laid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEig1D4sJdI

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sure OP, that's a real nice video of an orangutan driving a golf cart you got there. Why don't you just come over here and show these nice men in the white coats the video? They'll take you some place where the orangutans won't be able to drive to you anymore.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://youtu.be/s39yi9jWWfs

Maybe it's one of those orangutan robotic spies

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Knormal posted:

Sure OP, that's a real nice video of an orangutan driving a golf cart you got there. Why don't you just come over here and show these nice men in the white coats the video? They'll take you some place where the orangutans won't be able to drive to you anymore.

I got you, I replaced it. Weird that it just so happened to be removed today.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

You never know if it’s a spy orangutan. I look out for those all the time..

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

No, and I'm not about to start.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Knormal posted:

Light mode user spotted.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I was expecting a video of Trump driving the golf cart.

Tarkus posted:

Have you considered that self-promotion isn't well received here OP? Good luck tho.

These posts are very mean... to the orangutan!

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Sexbot technology for the robobrothel coming along nicely.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Good Sphere posted:

I got you, I replaced it. Weird that it just so happened to be removed today.
Oh thanks, but I'd already seen it.

quote:

You never know if it’s a spy orangutan. I look out for those all the time..
This is very wise of you though.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
In regards to primate intelligence, I once heard it explained as: A zookeeper accidentally loses his keys in a primate enclosure; if a chimpanzee finds the keys it will play with them, if it's a gorilla it will try to eat the keys, if it's an orangutang it will do nothing untill it is certain the zookeeper is out of eyesight - then it will use the keys to unlock its cage.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thread delivers. :five:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sound

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I was hoping so bad he'd honk at that tiger as he cruised past. Still great though.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Right-turn, Clyde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycZPTQgERk

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

In regards to primate intelligence, I once heard it explained as: A zookeeper accidentally loses his keys in a primate enclosure; if a chimpanzee finds the keys it will play with them, if it's a gorilla it will try to eat the keys, if it's an orangutang it will do nothing untill it is certain the zookeeper is out of eyesight - then it will use the keys to unlock its cage.

The one I heard is that if you forget a screwdriver in a primate habitat, the chimps will use it as a weapon, a bonobo as a sex toy, a gorilla will try to use it for gathering food and then forget it, and an orangutan will pretend to not notice it, and then at night use it to build a spaceship to go back home.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

That orangutan does a cool thing like driving and your first thought is to enslave his race to work for capitalism. for shame OP

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
once COVID kills all the useless boomers in The Villages FL we should turn the town over to the apes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSm7BcQHWXk

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

That orangutan does a cool thing like driving and your first thought is to enslave his race to work for capitalism. for shame OP

and thats from redapes.org, a well known resource about red apes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The orangutang drove past me and shot me in the head at 10mph.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sounds like an innefective firearrm, wishing u a speedy recovery

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You shouldn't have called him a monkey. Or asked him to toot that thang up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh Don Piano posted:

Sounds like an innefective firearrm, wishing u a speedy recovery

He's driving to the hospital to finish me off, I only have a week and thirteen hours to live according to Google Maps