Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I, the OP, invite one and all to post your predictions for what 2022 will bring into https://hotpot.ai/art-maker and post the result. This is not financial advice.

I give you...

"Jiggerypokery eating a probation"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Waifu robots tgat only shock you sometimes

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:crossarms:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

in the near future just mentioning 'nft' will be a crime punishable by execution.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
My predict the future is going to suck in increasingly dystopian and boring ways.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
the clout chasing will continue

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
McPrerolls

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
we gon die

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

jiggerypokery posted:

post your predictions for what 2022 will bring into https://hotpot.ai/art-maker and post the result.

ok, see you in three hours with my hilarious content

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I predict a cubone post

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Things will become more expensive and of lesser quality. Your dissatisfaction with life will grow until you question why you continue from day to day.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm gonna take a poo poo.

Also Star Citizen will be acquired by Facebook and be the primary method by which people interact in the metaverse.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I think we brioke it last night. It seems to be working again now.

"The collapse of the bitcoin ponzi scheme"

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Creation takes 2-20 minutes depending on the settings. If traffic is high, it may take 3-5 hours.

For faster wait times, please buy credits. Paid users get priority, and skip the line. (Paid users subsidize free use.)

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

web 3.0 is here. and it's pay2win

thelizzerd
Nov 12, 2021
There will be nft used panties.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i tried to generate something yesterday and it's still not done so i guess the future is an empty blank space

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I think it went down last night - mine isn't done either. The one above i made this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Oh I got one to work