Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Sweaty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Arent guilds per region or server?

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

One for each delay

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Isnt that all level limited until cap? As in, if you're level 20 you can't benefit from doing guild quests until 50. I suppose you can still donate resources though?

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Jan update, more notes expected to be posted this week from what one of the community people said earlier this week.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/january-2022-team-update

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

The game director had a stream last night to thank the players for the gifts they left for his birthday and talked about the future content and addressing players concerns from the LOA ON event I guess. For NA launch relevant items apparently the final trailer is being done by Smilegate and not AGS as they have things they want to show off to the western audience. He also mentioned the final build for launch is done.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Tier 3 is the latest tier out in KR. Though they're holding back some of the later ilvl content for NA launch we'll be getting the first few bits of end game content from it.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Apparition posted:

Can I play the game first then buy a founders pack if I like it?

No. Per their launch details post they'll stop selling founders packs before the free to play start time.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/launch-details

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Preload is 9am pst tomorrow and then game goes live 9am pst on Tuesday. The going assumption is you can launch the game like most mmo pre loads and sit on an empty server screen. Hopefully it lets you change video settings and other system, stuff without just closing the client if no servers are up.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

How fast is it to unpack/decrypt preloads? People seem to complain it takes forever and its faster to just download it when it launches.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

eonwe posted:

my experience with unpacking is that if your internet is great and the game is like, a reasonable size (like I'm sure Lost Ark is) its faster to download it

If your internet is kinda garbo, its best to preload and unpack

i was grabbing it at 100MB/s so maybe I should delete and just DL it then. Took me maybe 11 minutes to download?

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Woops no catchup gearing rates T1/2.

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/launch-release-notes

"Note, a section regarding gear and tiers was removed, as it did not reflect changes to the western release."

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

:blastu:

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

I'm like 0/10 for Nacrasena im going mad

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Twisc posted:

if anyone has a level 50 Assassin class and a minute to spare, could you go to a market board and search Maze of the Edge Chestpiece Skin and take a picture of the preview?

i can't find ANY info on what the Assassin version looks like, and i don't have one with access to a market board. for :iiam: REASONS, you can only preview this gear from a market board.

this is Mage's

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Gishin posted:

Lost Ark is a medieval fantasy MMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1i_xtvBvE

if you do the coop here after its completed it plays an in game cinematic with every one dancing as it zooms around the crowd and every ones character