Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I got the hover board mount twitch drop but it says it's a character bound item and idk which char I want it on yet... how long can I keep it in my mailbox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

How can I get some initial ability stones on my alt once I reach luterra castle? They didn't give me the 5 free stones like they did with my first char.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Lawlicaust posted:

Just run some of the content and you’ll get them as drops. You should be able to do the 300 content without them. Alternative you could trade them from your main.

My alt is level 30 currently. Do I just need to wait? I already dismantled the extras from my "main" who is also only level 38

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Lawlicaust posted:

I highly recommend just playing one character to cap. You get boosts at max level and there are very few reasons to level a second character the long way.

If you really want to though, just wait.

yeah, made an alt to play with a friend. I'll just wait til 50, thanks!

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Tei posted:

This game is entertaining. Is like chewing gum only a goblin replace the old gum with new gum that still taste good periodically.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Can you do island stuff with a friend?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

super sweet best pal posted:

You can sequence break to Vern at any time after you hit 50.

Everyone should go to Vern as soon as they hit 50 because the questline unlocks daily quests.

how does that work? do you just go there and the cyan quest marker will update?

edit: I guess all that stuff is unlocked through separate purple quests. Sorry, my brain is hemorrhaging at this point from all the various systems in this game..

So my revised question now is, what do I get from doing all the cyan quest stuff from stern and onward?

d0grent fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 23, 2022

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Theotus posted:

Got a Paladin up to 480, trying to figure out what classes I want to burn the power passes on. I am leaning toward Sorceress and maybe Deathblade? Any opinions?

both fun classes!

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

okay the inventory/horse gag got me

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

man, my dumb rear end thought that as long as you were on the jump start server, any character you make can get boosted. but you only get 1 boost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

gwrtheyrn posted:

2 if you count the boost event that isn't jump start specific

yea but my isssue is I rolled a class thinking "i'll just play this at max level for a bit and I can boost a diff char if I'm not feeling it". And then I wasn't feeling it, and I'm stuck with that char as my only max level on that server