Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Anytime I think of I Know What You Did Last Summer I always think of how the killer hid in Sarah Michelle Gellar's closet until she fell asleep, cut her hair, then slipped away. The result being that she wears a hat in one scene and still looks gorgeous with shorter hair at the pageant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Jolo posted:

Anytime I think of I Know What You Did Last Summer I always think of how the killer hid in Sarah Michelle Gellar's closet until she fell asleep, cut her hair, then slipped away. The result being that she wears a hat in one scene and still looks gorgeous with shorter hair at the pageant.

Mine is the 'what are you waiting for, huh!?' scene, which a kid came up with and directed and the only scene most people remember.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is a guilty pleasure of mine, I enjoy both of those movies.

People tend to remember Jack Black being in it but they forget about Jeffrey Combs as like the creepy resort manager. Casting Jeffrey Combs gives the movie an endearing quality, it tells you they had their heart in the right place. Kinda like in Wishmaster how they packed in as many horror icons as possible in bit parts.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Mine is the 'what are you waiting for, huh!?' scene, which a kid came up with and directed and the only scene most people remember.

That's the best, isn't it? Haha

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The I Know movies really take the cake on assuming the audience is full of mouth breathing doofuses and considering they were targeted at late 90s teens like me they weren’t entirely wrong

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

I like how the killers are going to bait Jennifer Love Hewitt into their resort trap by serving it up as a prize for answering a softball geography question, currently-enrolled-in-college Jennifer completely biffs it, and the killers just say gently caress it, you win, you're so smart, come get murdered your prize.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I've gotta rewatch this movie.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/popcrave/status/1736076158968463850?s=46

Anyone see this? Is that account reputable?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Good

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Hard Drive did an article titled "Scream Franchise Drops Actress Who Opposes Shocking, Brutal Killings"

https://hard-drive.net/hd/politics/scream-franchise-drops-actress-who-opposes-shocking-brutal-killings/

A better thing than attempting to talk to her would be to publicly apologize for an extreme overreaction first. It also would've been nice if the director had a backbone and stood up for his crew instead of going "shucks, this stinks!"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

fart blood posted:

Anyone see this? Is that account reputable?

They didn't provide a source so probably not. Somebody claimed the actor's mom confirmed but also no source.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
lol now Chris Landon quit

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
He called it "A dream job that turned into a nightmare."

Edit: He says he was getting death threats and his children were being threatened.

https://twitter.com/creetureshow/status/1738649928807923912

Looking forward to the Halloween: Resurrection of the Scream movies.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Dec 23, 2023

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
People on Twitter are loving insane.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

amber is a loving idiot.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Everyone will be pleased to note Amber realized that Landon did have a right to privacy and things are more complicated thanaaaaaaaaah just kidding, they doubled down and tried to post through it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if i was hacky writer this would be when i spin the next film into a pseudo revamp of scream 3 and do another movie about a trouble stab production that everyone will hate.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Let the bisexual twins take the reins of the franchise.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The_Doctor posted:

Then they can have the ghost of Jamie Kennedy following them around!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Get off the set, Jamie! Stop hanging around!”

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The_Doctor posted:

God please no they’re so bad

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Are they bi? I thought one was a lesbian and the other is straight... I guess if you combine them, it's technically bisexual...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if that is the reason, i am not a fan of it

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
It's time for Ghostface to go to space.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

live with fruit posted:

It's time for Ghostface to go to space.

Space Ghostface: Coast to Coast

:hai:

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Snooze Cruise posted:

if i was hacky writer this would be when i spin the next film into a pseudo revamp of scream 3 and do another movie about a trouble stab production that everyone will hate.

This is honestly not a bad idea but make it even more meta with a Ghostface Killer going after actresses Neve Campbell and Courtney Cox, furious that they passed on Scream 7. Opening kill is Jennifer Anniston and Warwick Davis.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Billy Loomis ghost but it’s Luke Wilson

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

dr_rat posted:

Space Ghostface: Coast to Coast

:hai:

I think you mean Coastface to Coastface

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

mutantIke posted:

I think you mean Coastface to Coastface

:hmmyes:

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Ghostface Killah as Ghostface Killer

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Neve Campbell says she would not be surprised to get a call about returning to the Scream franchise now.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
That means she already got a call

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
Sorry if this has come up in the thread before, but is the tv show worth watching?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The first two seasons are very unremarkable but the third season steps it up by being insultingly awful.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
https://twitter.com/PhysicalMedia_/status/1767615244950708726

Williamson directing but not writing is such a hilariously oddball choice

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I feel like a script written this hastily has no chance of being good but would love to be surprised.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
First draft script to be heavily re-written on set

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
This is their chance to finally make Dewey the killer. Nobody will see it coming now. You know Arquette would knock the reveal scene out of the park.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The ginormous truck full of money they must have driven to Neve’s house is probably 2/3rds of the budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

And now they just need to pray she doesn't even think the word "Palestine" too hard, otherwise they'll have to fire her too.