Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I went to see the new Scream for a second time last night and I’m convinced it doesn’t work without a third killer and here’s why….

-The first Attack on Tera would have to be Amber as Richie later states he was with Sam that night, however ghostface uses a video call of Amber at her house to bait Tera into going outside where Ghostface is waiting, yes this could be a pre-recorded video but sending it as a convincing video call wouldn’t necessarily be easy.

-The Ghostface that kills Dewey definitely isn’t Richie as he’s in the hospital at the time, however this Ghostface manages to grapple With Dewey and holds its own as much as Dewey is injured I still can’t see Amber beating him.

-When Ghostface attacks Mindy on the couch he comes from the doorway, Amber is upstairs with Tera and Richie has gone to the basement and reappears very quickly after Ghostface has left.

It’s possible the third may be Liv I say this because she doesn’t come to the hospital when they find out Tera is awake (possibly to retrieve the costume for the attack on Sam)

It’s her phone that is used to lead her boyfriend outside to be attacked yes there has been talk of phone cloning previously but that was Ambers phone and as she is a confirmed Killer her phone wouldn’t need cloning.

When she returns to the house after arguing with Mindy she has blood on her hands but makes no reference to it being her boyfriends blood until she is challenged (and then shot which I think is Ambers way of saying you hosed up)

This still doesn’t solve how Ghostface was able to match Dewey physically although Liv is bigger than Amber so it is more believable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Snooze Cruise posted:

i think this is fun to speculate about but amber said she was the one to do in dewey. i feel like one of the reasons they brought back the limp wasn't just for fan service but to make it more believable he got taken out by amber, but on top of that he is old... I dunno it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility to me.

she did say that yes but she’s also an antagonist and seems to be orchestrating the thing so may have somehow witnessed Deweys death….

You’re right though it’s fun to speculate….I was annoying the hell out of my partner on the way home

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Coffee And Pie posted:

The brawl made me remember that David Arquette has, for some reason, decided to become a wrestler

He’s a lifelong wrestling fan and held the WCW title for a while as part of an angle to promote the movie Ready to Rumble.
He recently did a stint on the indies including a match with Nick Gage (I’m not a fan of his but he’s well thought of in hardcore wrestling circles)
The documentary about it all is quite fun.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

MOON MOON posted:

Idk why I even look at the articles fed to me by the algorithm every time I open a blank tab but what kind of fuckin nerd is mad about Ghostface blasting people with a shotgun

That said there was one thing in there that worried me

The most realistic thing about the Scream series is all the Ghostfaces flopping around and getting beat up because it is in fact extremely impractical to try and murder someone while wearing a cheap Halloween costume including full face mask

So there better be a plot point about Ghostface doing Behind the Mask-style extensive training to get used to running around in the costume, and/or making their own costume to be more functional

Now I want a Ghostface Training montage complete with Stan Bush soundtrack….

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Turns out…..we are all Ghostface…

Maybe they’re going full Friday the 13th part 9…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Guys……I loving love Scream movies….and 6 is a banger!

Please keep making scream movies forever…