Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.
Regarding the Dream Catcher discussion - the meaning of them and the function of them are going to be different among different tribes, and there's a whole lot more nuance than what I'll describe, but the basic idea is that they are meant to catch nightmares/bad dreams while you sleep; many of them will have a crystal hanging in the middle of the net, which is meant to contain those negative spirits, and they are all destroyed when the light of the sun hits that crystal.

So, at least where I'm from, you get a dream catcher, hang it in a place where you sleep, and make sure it can catch the sun in the morning. So you don't store the bad dreams, you banish them.

This looks like such a fun game to *play*, but my god I hate that book. I'm going through a divorce right now, and I just want to get violent with book-villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU