Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Good stop from the bengals right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FAT MAN WITH FOOTBALL!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tight end gets absolutely wrecked - thread: "this is carr's fault"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Oh man - I've seen that done in the NRL before and its always hilarious.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chase is a monster.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The refs always take the gloves off a litte in the playoffs. Networks don't want 500 flags every quarter so more poo poo slides. This isn't new.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

It's not new but it is kind of stupid. No consistency for the players to really understand what they can and can't do.

I'm not saying they should throw a bunch of flags but if this is the best way to play the game why not do that in the regular season too??

A lot of poo poo slides during the regular season too, I dunno - maybe its confirmation bias - more eyes and more people expecting it so they see it more?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Not converting two ridiculous field positions is going to come back to bite the bengals.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

2 bad teams

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sunday with nothing but sport on for me here - really feel like a beer today.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GO FOR IT!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

More 4th and shorts have been converted running outside the hash than up the guts this year.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Big Time Burrow doing work!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

They really shouldn't mix and match officials for the playoffs. It always ends badly. Every. Single. Time.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

LOL it was a 12 man, I dunno man I think I just take that L and save my timeout in that instance.

Because it would have been a big first down, into field goal range. A timeout is worth 3 points imo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That cuts fans deep

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wtf that's a catch now?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

I hate NFL catch rules. That's a catch. Probably be ruled incomplete on the stupid technicalities.

Yeah this is my feeling 100%. That's a catch - but by the letter of their rules it isn't but it clearly is. They need to re-write that rule.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bengals have not been good at making 2nd and long 3rd and manageable all year and it showing up again tonight. I dont know if its a scheme issue or a burrow issue but they really need to get it sorted, can't afford this many 3 and outs moving forward.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bengals have three defensive linemen (2 tackles and an end) in the locker room with injuries. It's hard to get pressure when your dudes are tired.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Raiders have a real clear path to victory here just running the loving ball down the Bengals throat because their defensive line are broken and they're still calling a pass heavy game plan and failing to execute. Just A+ coaching.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Throwing the ball to your best player is an effective offensive strategy.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GO FOR IT

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I’m going to bet that they can and do get two more possessions without having to onside kick.

Only 1 time out is the big hurdle.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They’ve got two, plus the two minute warning.

oh poo poo, my bad, the contrast of the logo and the white bars must have got me at a glance.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chase got hit in the nuts n dick

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FIX IS IN!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sack of justice

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BENGALS!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Watching Allen reminds me of watching Cam in his prime :smith:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jerod Mayo being called a HC candidate and his linebackers can't tackle in the open field lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mac jones being so badly let down by his receivers.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bills have had a dogshit secondary all year.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I remember all the Bills fans hating on Knox in primetime GDTs

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Buffalo making a loving statement tonight.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fake spike kind of owns.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Largest comeback in NFL history is from 35-3 down to come back and win by the Bills over the Oilers. I can't see something similar happening here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Welp game over I guess.