Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so I added this thread to my bookmarks because I had been playing a lot of vampire survivors on android and there was an update, but now that I've found out this is apparently also a thread for all the games patterning after it I guess I should ask what people's favorites are? I still have a lot more vampire survivors to play before I get burnt out on it so i'm not in a rush to play other games like it, but a few games to throw on my steam wishlist or w/e would be nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
is there a changelog for the vampire survivors update?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Nettle Soup posted:

It has co-op now!

well I know that, there's just apparently a bunch of other changes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
sure, why not

that's a pretty sweet trailer at least. wonder if they'll be exclusive to an adventure or if they'll just be in the base game

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
shovel knight is an inevitability

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
tbh I'd give a lot more of these games a try if they weren't just dumped into this thread without even a screencap

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I'm still playing actual vampire survivors especially with the new dlc which is hitting me in the right spot

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
anyone know how to get the cross-save beta to actually show up in vampire survivors on android? they just pushed a beta with it and I opted in but I don't know what magic I'm supposed to do to make it appear

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
gonna continue being the one person talking about the game in the title of the thread and say: how exactly are you supposed to make any progress in the astral stair for any given character? am I supposed to save it until I have like a billion permanent upgrades on everyone or is there a trick I'm entirely missing

I did grab the ghost character and finally ran around to get the pickups after many non cheese attempts but it still feels like I'm missing something

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

RBX posted:

I have the game on mute and blast my own music playing these.

okay and what about the level in that screenshot where you're storming the white house to kill government people

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
did you ever explain why you said you really liked that awful looking game

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Unlucky7 posted:

For VS, should I be concentrating on the Unlocks, aside from collecting any stage relics? I haven't really touched any of the expansion content yet.

anything you can do that works towards metaprogression is important. I'd dip into the expansion stuff briefly just because the unlocks for each are generally pretty fast, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i still haven't found a single one of these games that i like more than vampire survivors