Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Vigilante is actually insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Murn having to drive Vigilante’s Sebring back is one of those very funny things that isn’t technically a joke.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

Mann does the same sound thing in Collateral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs

This is exactly what a gun going off in an empty part of a city sounds like.

Yep, gunshot sounds roll. That happens everywhere, but buildings make the echoing more pronounced.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

It’s cool Robert Patrick is getting a chance to play a cape in a cape show. I bet he had a lot of fun in it.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

That “gently caress it, can’t worry about it now.” at Judo Master getting loose is the most realistic reaction ever lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Thundercracker posted:

My speculation on how Peacemaker will get out of being the most wanted man in America is that the final mission will go completely tits up and the existence of Butterflies will be fully revealed to the world much to the chagrin of Amanda Waller.

For a hot moment Peacemaker will become the hero he always wanted to be except there's going be a twist of the knife.

There’s a quote I read a while ago from somebody who I can’t recall that was something like Ernest Hemingway and Glenn Danzig are complete self-parodies. But occasionally those parodies are met with just the right occasion, and the results are incredible.

I’m expecting something like that with the Peacemaker.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Pretty good needle drop in this episode

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

The narrative needed someone who wasn't a butterfly to plant the seed early on that the butterflies were (sort of?) benevolent in order for Peacemaker's final decision to have any impact, and given the nature of the conspiracy that could only be a willing and informed human lackey.

Also turned into a running joke. The cape broke loose and proceeded to eat Cheetos, beat some guys asses at a gas station, and cry in a field.

That’s pretty funny to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hobo Clown posted:

Can't wait to see THAT cow