Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, I looked him up because I couldn't believe I had never seen him before, given how funny he is, and he was Cormac in the 6th Harry Potter? I can't see it, he's unrecognizable here. And I mean that as a massive compliment. He's loving killing it on Peacemaker. The bit where he tries to mask his face? Amazing. The part from this week's episode where he sits down with the white power group and systematically tears them down? MVP poo poo, on a show with John god drat Cena.

He was very good in season 1 of Unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The show feels so thouroughly unique and fresh so far. The dance number sets the tone immediately, this project was someones creative playground.

Closest I can think of was BrainDead.

EDIT: If anyone missed Braindead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teHPojrlDD0

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jan 21, 2022

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

How could you not link the video you monster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECjjLNAOd4

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

I wonder if they actually pay Vigilante.
Peacemaker is there because they have the power to bring him back to prison and or explode his head. But Vigilante is just there to be a hero / do Peacemaker a solid / because he has a blast doing these things?

Vigilantes hobby is murder.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I mean he works at the bar right, I didn't imagine that?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

For simple stuff like pulling out clips from a longer video, Shotcut is fairly straightforward and free/open source.

Would recommend shotcut for simple cutting and re-encoding. Very low barrier to entry.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

This interaction is unreasonably funny to me.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

And they’re still releasing the movies starring Amber Heard and Ezra Miller while throwing away anticipated, basically finished projects as tax writeoffs. It’s a baffling way of running a media company.

I mean, it makes sense financially. Any property that can't make the write-off earnings in the mid-term is just a straight profit/loss plus to kill off since the investment cost is already sunk. If they put it on streaming it remains an asset and can't be written as a loss.

It's some proper post-merger bullshit that wouldn't have been possible without it though.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Eagerly awaiting Flash being released and underperforming Morbius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ezra-miller-flash-running-a-cult-grooming-minors-carrying-guns-2022-8

Business Insider did a new huge thing on Ezra Miller. They've gone beyond Waco to Charles Manson. Stumbling around Iceland mumbling in bare feet with infected wounds and smelling like a corpse while making a sex cult, trying to groom/kidnap an 11-year-old goth, waving guns around at people, nearly breaking Tokata's mom's arms with an Uber door. The Flash is likely to be in prison or dead by June 2023.

Anyone got the text?