Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My deadbeat relatives will have to pry my netflix password from my cold dead hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
What if I taped it and can’t watch until tomorrow.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I don't think I can not watch Reacher.

Remember the time when Reacher dug a bunch of swimming pools by hand and got so ripped that when he was shot in the chest it didn't matter because the bullet lodged harmlessly in his massive pectoral muscle.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Update: Reacher is exactly what it should be.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Human Tornada posted:

Quick question about Kimi why were there two recordings of the attack? The partial one she hears initially and then the version that starts when the killers enter the home?

The 2nd is after she gets the admin password to access to all of the recordings from that user. Presumable the 2nd one didn't trigger any transcription errors.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Noho Hank deserves a spin-off.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Reacher said nothing.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Almost like they know what it takes to keep subscribers.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I watch TV with headphones now after hearing at some point how loud it still is in the hallway outside my apartment.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Possibly video games.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think Apple TV (the app, not the streaming service) does that too.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Apparently Amazon is trying a new innovation with the Bosch spinoff: inserting ads in the middle of the episodes? :lol:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The Lincoln Lawyer books are for Dads even more than Bosch was.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It is fine, just not as good as other Wes Anderson movies.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Moonrise Kingdom

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Field Mousepad posted:

The Letterkenny spin off Shoresy

What the gently caress.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It’s literally impossible to make a Star War with new ideas in it. It can’t be done. At minimum you have to feature some bit character from the original movies who travels to Tattooine.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
You might be tired of the multiverse, but the multiverse isn't tired of you.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I want to know how he got the money inside the cans. They are not trivial to open and re-seal, and adding a foreign object to a can before resealing seems like a major food safety hazard.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The restaurant taking Shady Uncle’s dirty money and giving it back as clean money from the register paid to a partner might work, but hiding it in tomato cans seems unnecessarily elaborate. But I’m not a money launderer so what do I know.

That would still have to leave Shady Uncle as some kind of official legal partner/shareholder even after the brother died though, not just an undocumented creditor.

withak fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jul 6, 2022

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

A MIRACLE posted:

ok I need a run down on paramount+, what to watch for my 1 week subscription lol. I already watched South Park and the bevis and butthead movie

New star trek is on that I think: it is good.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
New Reservation Dogs is out!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
:lol: if you didn’t diligently follow around all of the private :filez: offshoots for the last 10 years or so for just this eventuality.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

The Netflix disc service might be the best resource of physical copies of movies at this point

Someone make a robot that sits on your mail slot to open DVDs, rip them, then pack them back up for shipping. Then loop it through whatever is left of the Netflix DVD catalog.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/5FNz8ZsFxgM

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Walt and Jessie talk The Predator into trying meth, thus ruining his life. The end, no moral.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I had to take a break halfway through rewatch of the last season because Walt was too much of an rear end in a top hat. Someday I will get back to it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It will be like that Japanese woman who traveled to Fargo, ND to recover the money from the snowball by the side of the road then dies of exposure.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Is "quippy" when every character talks like they are posting on the internet?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
New Reservation Dogs is fuckin great. You go in rolling your eyes at yet another director unable to resist making a tedious drug trip / dream sequence episode but he actually nailed it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Reservation Dogs continues to own. I hope they keep the woman spirit guide around for Willie Jack.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Clearly a discerning and free-thinking tv consumer.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Aye caramba!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

The Modern Leper posted:

Yay! An opportunity to cross post this masterpiece

:lol: at Columbo calling in to Frasier's show with his one more question.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't mind a Star Wars horror movie.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Probably better than the dusted-with-flour method of aging makeup.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Yellowstone started out ok, but it had a kind Sopranos problem where the main character is written as A Bad Guy but a certain demographic didn’t get the memo and thought that he was a hero.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The Herb Alpert christmas album is also a masterpiece.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

precision posted:

I think White Lotus is legitimately my new favorite series now that it's 2 for 2

Maybe the ending is going to be awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Not to be that guy, but the new season of Letterkenny is pretty good.