Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Gavok posted:

Back in 1999, there were these two comedy wrestlers Stevie Richards and the Blue Meanie who put together a series of taped segments called the Blonde Bitch Project. It was a Blair Witch parody in a time when everything was a Blair Witch parody, presumably making fun of Sable, who had recently left the company and was unpopular backstage. Only the first segment was ever aired.

Apparently, Vince had never even heard of the Blair Witch Project. So by his logic, NOBODY had ever heard of the Blair Witch Project and the whole thing was quietly scrapped.

Blue Meanie kicked rear end and he got real fit and ended up being a total fukkin hunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NVs5PFb040
e: not a video of Hunk Mode just a video of him wrestling Gangrel who also owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Big Beef City posted:

Lol thinking about when Edge and Christian were Gangrel's underlings and they all drank blood and were Vampires because that was peak early/mid 90's Vampire the Masquerade/Vampire Movie Culture times etc and then after Edge and Christian those deep dark goth vampires split from Gangrel they became dopey as poo poo surfer dudes that completely owned and were my favorite wrestlers for a long rear end time. :)

"...For those with benefit of flash photography..." *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* lmao

Edge and Christian being saved from The Brood was an extremely good move

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Jamesman posted:

I sadly only really got to see them once or twice. When I started watching, Brian was soon out of action for a neck injury I think. Then Scotty had a knee injury just in time for Brian to come back., and his return was short-lived because I think he had issues with drugs and was pulled from TV. By the time Scotty came back, everything moved on without him so he was only on Heat from time to time.

I stand by The Worm being a significantly better finishing move than The People's Elbow. They're essentially the same move (an elbow drop on a guy laying down), but The Worm has waaaayyyyy better buildup and The Rock's hype was undeserved.

The Worm got such good pops too. EVERYONE loved it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
If you do The Worm taunt in No Mercy 64 and let the whole thing play at the very end if you do the chop Scotty does the wrestler who was hit will thrash around like they would on tv

only way to do that move in that game!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I wish Necrobutcher wasn't a right wing idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I wish he tossed the pizza into his opponents face who would then yell like Leslie Neilson in naked gun