Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

There ain't no heroes in wrestling, except maybe Foley

Molly Holly, Victoria? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Bad Video Games posted:

Let's be real here. The average fan probably just doesn't care. They'd probably continue to not care even if there was video evidence broadcast at Wrestlemania. With a side helping of "she probably liked it" or something similar, because that's usually true in almost every sex crime. People are really good at not giving a poo poo about atrocious things that happen to women unless it happens to someone they actually know.

As an anecdote, a friend of mine - teetering on the brink of getting severed - mansplained to me, ignored my pointing out repeatedly that I read the entire loving complaint, that HHH and Stephanie were gonna clean it all up because Vince was standing in the way and Stephanie left because she had enough and no-one knows who this woman is or how she knew Vince so we can't really comment on anything and she took the money, all four million of it. I mean she could be anybody saying anything and nah it wasn't Brock, I mean, it could be [Dude I have never heard of] and Triple H is gonna clean the place up I mean he was in charge of NXT and no you can't say anything about Vince because presumed innocence she's just some nobody woman and William Regal is friends with Paul so your problem is you've always been judgmental and just see things in black and white and ropierohiproip pr hpoa pojaer poprgjohpar gpo argjoprg

So there you have it, human trafficking and rape and gang rape are things you should view in shades of grey, you judgmental fucks.

Before anyone asks, we were in public so I did not punch his lights out. Probably will though.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Bad Video Games posted:

Sounds like an rear end. Sorry you had to lose a friend over this.

Cheers. I haven't lost him yet but he is on his last chance and, frankly, don't reckon it'll be long. He keeps admitting to crimes and big No-No things you don't do in his chosen field; I am amazed he hasn't been caught.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
....did his surname not tip you off?

Huh, um, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat is still okay, right?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Everyone forgets 'Battling' Pat Roach in the Indy trilogy. Also as Bomber in Auf Weidersehen, Pet.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

titties posted:

I kind of liked The Rundown tbh

It has Christopher Walken calling a bunch of people Oompa Loompahs. What's not to like?

Also the reshoots with Dwayne's poo poo wig are astonishing.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

wizard2 posted:

oh, it's real

Wrassling is realer than the American Republican political party.

Not the highest of bars, I grant you.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I just watched WWE's own highlights of that wrestlemania just there. Wrestling from the 80s and the best bits were not wrestling. Their product is hosed.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
*Looks forward to a Jan 6th match*

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i take joy that vince is alone in his mansion eating the wallpaper and screaming about them using the words he banned on television like "fan" and "wrestler"

WTF, he banned Fan? For what, sports entertainment appreciator?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Vince McMahon hates yawning and giraffes. He's also a rapist.

You left out sneezing. If he hates yawning, there's no way he doesn't hate sneezing.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Why is all of this coming out now? Who'd he piss off?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

rotinaj posted:

The rock used to be willing to do that, but somewhere around… skyscraper, if my mental timeline is right, it feels like he lost any ability to laugh at himself

Considering all the PEDs he's on and for how long, I'm amazed he hasn't flipped out in public.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I hear Trump needs a vp to buff his image.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

urns

woooo-urns.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The Hulkster will try anything to get over.

Except sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Jesus worked himself into a shoot

Nah, he was so good he nailed it beforehand.