Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

East Side Militia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Exile on the Marinaraline

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Mama Mia! Hell's Kitchen Makin' Lasagna!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

biosterous

https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/status/1483587853607186432

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Southside Wario's

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
*irish accent* biddly biddly bong it's east side mario's so it is

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Ass-penny

Ok I get that the two first posts are jokes about Chemlab albums, the first one isn't even changed at all. That's it I just wanted to let you know I got your reference even if I didn't really get the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

detective holding back the rook: you ain’t gonna wanna see this, rook

rook: I’m ready, tec *pulls sheet off of the still warm body* dear god….I-is that?

detective: yup…ricotta coming out of every hole. a gang hit, short and sweet

rook: are you sure, tec?

detective: *holds up ziploc bag with a 2-for-1 appies coupon in it* they left the calling card