Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
on this saturday my secret desire is to get some weed go down in the basement with my weighted blanket and role up a bunch of d&d characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
what I am going to do is fold and put away laundry

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
burn the candle at both ends you beautiful free byob posters

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
puts on moving pictures by rush so he can pack a bowl and feel real sad while listening to "subdivisions"

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

barnold posted:

puts on moving pictures by rush so he can pack a bowl and feel real sad while listening to "subdivisions"

:cloudnine:

Macnult

suburban dad lacing up his white new balance sneakers on a sunday afternoon. just like every other sunday afternoon. and just like every other sunday afternoon, before heading into the garage to grab the mower, he lowers his head to examine the not-so-fresh-anymore grass stains on his white new balance sneakers. it's hard to guess what he's thinking about, but he knows he better quit dilly-dallying otherwise he'll miss kickoff at 3.

Finger Prince

Hon? I finished folding the laundry. If you need me I'll be in the basement! getting stoned

*distantly from upstairs*

Ok! I'm just doing my workout! Don't forget to take some burgers out of the freezer!

*completely forgets to take burgers out of the freezer*

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Finger Prince posted:

Hon? I finished folding the laundry. If you need me I'll be in the basement! getting stoned

*distantly from upstairs*

Ok! I'm just doing my workout! Don't forget to take some burgers out of the freezer!

*completely forgets to take burgers out of the freezer*

eerily similar to my actual life :eek:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
*nuclear missiles are launched over ukraine and heading towards the continental united states*

honey i forgot to edge the flower beds you know how that grass will eat into your begonias if i don’t

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i recently heard someone refer to masturbation as "painting my warhammers"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hon we can't have tacos tonight. It's not taco Tuesday. Make them into fajitas or else the kids won't grow up with any respect for Time.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah this year isn't the right year for a boat.

maybe next year

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!