Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

qoting myself from the 1st thread

Suplex Liberace posted:

the "tag teams count too J-ru" top ten tag teams

1 young bucks (aew)
2 ftr (aew)
3 lucha bros (aew)
4 dangerous tekkers (njpw)
5 Dark order members uno and stu (aew)
6 Neo Biishiki-gun members Mei Saint-Michel & Sakisama (tjpw)
7 Smile Pissari (ddt)
8 Proud and Powerful (aew)
9 2.0 (aew)
10 Magical Sugar Rabbits (tjpw)

Suplex Liberace fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jan 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

1) Best Bros (Baliyan Akki and Mei Suruga, Chocopro)
2) Lucha Bros (aew)
3) Best friends (chucky T and Trent?, Aew)
4) Egg Tart (chie Koishikawa and Shinno Hagane, Chocopro)
5) Jurassic Express (aew)
6) Pencil army (lulupencil and Emipencil, Chocopro)
7) Darby and Sting (aew)
8) TropiKawaild (yunamon and SAKI, Chocopro and also probably AWG idk)
9) Young Bucks (aew)
10) Shaq and Jade Cargill (aew)

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I had an :effort: post but my draft disappeared; short version:

1.) LUCHA BROS :miedo:
2.) Young Bucks
3.) FTR
4.) Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?)
5.) Jurassic Express (Jungleboy & Luchasaurus)
6.) Sting & Darby (“Goth Phase”)
7.) Dark Order/Beaver Boys (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
8.) The Acclaimed
9.) Proud & Powerful (Santana & Ortiz)
10.) Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson)

HM: Dangerous Tekkers, New Day (any combo)

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
1) Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
2) Lucha Bros (Rey Fenix & Penta)
3) Dangerous Tekkers (Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr.)
4) Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent)
5) Proud & Powerful (Santana & Ortiz)
6) FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler)
7) Evil Uno & Stu Grayson
8) The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster)
9) TayJay (Tay Conti & Anna Jay)
10) Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus)

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

10) Team Tremendous (Dan Berry & Dave Carr - Independents) - According to Cagematch, they wrestled as a team ONCE in 2021, so I'll TAKE IT! One of my favorite tag teams to see live... Berry is a really funny guy and Carr plays well off of him. Never saw a bad match from them and well, just wanted to give them their due to see their names in the final talley!

9) Waves & Curls (Jaylen Brandyn & Traevon Jordan - Independents) - Super fast rising tag team, especially in the North East US. At the Dark tapings in Boston, they got a pretty decent pop and had a couple sections hardcore cheering for them (even as enhancement talent). Still got a bit to go before they "get it" but its going to be fun times when they do!

8) MSP (Aiden Aggro & Danger Kid - Independents) - The early part of COVID lockdown did these guys wonders. Before hand they were Maine State Posse, real generic woods-y characters (flannel, etc...) then decided to dump that and become more real. Great wrestlers before hand and even better now.

7) Briscoes (Mark & Jay - ROH/GCW) - It's great seeing them outside of ROH, even if it was only a couple of matches. Certainly not what they once were, but I didn't have a huge list of Tag Teams I liked soooooooooooooooooooooooo

6) ReDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly - AEW) - THANK GOD FOR THE LAST DYNAMITE OF 2021! (Technically a 6-man but these two were billed as ReDRagon). If they had more than one match in 2021, they'd be my number 1... but its only one :/ (Let me know if it doesn't count)

5) Jungle Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasauras - AEW) - I don't think I can add much, but I certainly wasn't big on them going into 2021... what a difference 365 days can make. Keep on rocking!

4) Proud N Powerful (Santana & Ortiz - AEW) - Been following these guys since forever ago back in Beyond. So glad they are on TV a whole bunch and I hope they get at least a PPV title shot in 2022

3) Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson - AEW) - Ran high octane non stop for like 8 years running and even after all that, can still put on outstanding matches. Carried indy wrestling on their backs for a long time.

2) Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr & Fenix - AEW) - Even if all they had in 2021 was the Cage match against the Bucks... it would still put them in the top 10. THey have pretty much everything!

1) Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent? - AEW) - I'll say the same thing I said in the singles Top Ten after voting Chuck #1 - These two are so amazing that each day that passes without them holding the tag title makes the day a bit more dreary. Stop that Tony.

In order for ease-
1) Best Friends
2) Lucha Bros
3) Young Bucks
4) PnP
5) Jungle Express
6) ReDRagon
7) Briscoes
8) MSP
9) Waves N Curls
10) Team Tremendous

TUS fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jan 31, 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i basically only watched aew/gcw/pwg in 2021, hard to follow njpw with clap only crowds and this was probably the least interesting their tag division has looked to not make the cut for me. real shame cuz i love njpw normally.

1. The Young Bucks
2. The Lucha Brothers
3. #FTR
4. Eddie Kingston & Jon Moxley
5. Evil Uno & Stu Grayson
6. Kings of the Black Throne
7. Arez & Gringo Loco
8. Proud & Powerful
9. Best Friends
10. Top Flight

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cardona and chelsea were very close to being #10 but i felt like i needed to give top flight their due

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how did i forget 2point0...

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
time for another AEW heavy list

1. Young Bucks - they have the best match on almost every show they wrestle and i'm thankful for it.
2. Lucha Bros (Penta/Rey Fenix) - love those brothers
3. Dark Order/Beaver Boys (Jon Silver/Alex Reynolds) - The BTE skits they've done have brought me joy and they have good matches too
4. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor/Trent?) - Okay this is really a BTE list
5. Darby and Sting - Every time they're on screen its must see. Its loving sting
6. 2point0 (Matt Lee/Jeff Parker) - I don't want a taste
7. TayJay (Tay Conti/Anna Jay) - Friendship is cool
8. Death Triangle (PAC/Rey Fenix) - no offense Penta. I just like Fenix more
9. The Mane Event (Duke Davis/Ganon Jones Jr) - they've impressed me on local indie shows. jobbed to 2point0 on Dark. I admire anyone that gets a taste
10. The Hurt Business (Shelton Benjamin/Cedric Alexander) - [Uso voice] "shelton benjaminnn"

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

I really only watch AEW these days, but since I missed doing the top 10 wrestlers....

1 - The Young Bucks
2 - The Dark Order/Super Smash Bros (Uno and Stu)
3 - The Dark Order/Beaver Boys (Silver and Reynolds)
4 - Kingston and Moxley
5 - (if they still count) SCU/Daniels and Kazarian
6 - Jurassic Express
7 - Best Friends
8 - The Butcher and the Blade
9 - Proud and Powerful
10 - 2.0

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

STONE COLD 64 posted:

how did i forget 2point0...

Not a friend of the show

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
1. Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero Miedo and Rey Fenix)

Lucha Bros, Mexi-Kings, cero miedo etc. etc. Two incredible singles wrestlers who are somehow even better as a tag team.

2. Kings of the Black Throne (Malakai Black and Brody King)

Extremely cool aesthetic, Malakai is a phenomenal all-around talent and Brody is perfect as his heavy.

3. The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson)

Its the Bucks. Their resume speaks for itself.

4. Darby Allin and Sting

Sting's career resurgence has been wonderful, and Darby is Darby. Combined, their matches have been a ton of fun.

5. Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley

Two of the best promos in the industry, and two great brawlers in their own ways. Extremely grateful that I got to see them vs Suzuki-gun live.

6. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta)

They slip down some spots due to Trent's broken titty and later his neck, but they're still one of my favorite teams.

7. Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus)

Jungle Boy's development has been incredible to watch, and Luchasaurus has totally come into his own.

8. The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens)

Everyone loves the Acclaimed.

9. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen)

Been a fan of these guys since I first saw them in Jersey All-Pro Wrestling several years ago. Hoping this year brings big things for them.

10. Bunnelope (The Bunny and Penelope Ford)

The Bunny has improved a ton over the past year and Penelope is getting better. Plus Bunny is the true Tribal Chief, Needle Mover, Head of the Table, etc.

Honorable mentions to Proud and Powerful, FTR, and The Butcher and The Blade

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
More of you need to watch TJPW :colbert:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

1. Lucha Bros (Penta El Cero Miedo and Fenix) (AEW, AAA, others) - the best at being a crazy skeleton dude, his rubbery brother and their excitable manager
2. Dangerous Tekkers (Taichi and Zack Sabre Jr.) (NJPW) - the best at being ultimate bros 4 life
3. FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) (AEW) - the best at this poo poo
4. Bishamon (YOSHI-HASHI and Hirooki Goto) (NJPW) - the best at being amazing failsons who have the most synchronised tag team offense in NJPW
5. BestBros (Mei Suruga and Baliyan Akki) (Gatoh Move) - the best at being best bros
6. Pencil Army (Lulu Pencil and Emi Sakura) (Gatoh Move) - the best at being pencils
7. Eesti Express (Kert Kukk and Nikita) (FCF) - the best at being the first Finnish tag champions, also fantastic chemistry and just a lot of fun
8. BULLET CLUB's Cutest Tag Team (El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori) (NJPW) - the best at being huge fuckin weirdos, the boot saga was a rare highlight of the 2021 NJPW Jr. tag scene
9. The Butcher And The Blade (The Butcher and The Blade) (AEW) - the best at being two hell bastards who were unjustly downshifted in 2021, I will never stop loving them
10. TayJay (Tay Conti and Anna Jay) (AEW) - the best at putting on a hellacious street fight on the last day of the year

edit: I could edit in a bunch of names I forgot about before looking at other lists but whatever

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 31, 2022

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'm going to nominate stables/factions so I can nominate Prominence and have a default tag team just in case they're nominated by anybody else

1. Pro-Wrestling Unit Prominence (Freelance)
poo poo yeah, these women feel like an important shift in the Joshi wrestling industry. Post-Ice Ribbon Joshi has, although it varies between promotions, emphasised a lighter, softer style and generally avoided the hardcore/deathmatch style. But if there's one truth about many of the Joshi currently wrestling is that they freaking love deathmatch wrestling. A handful of Ice Ribbon's best wrestlers/top stars leaving to be a group of hardcore/deathmatch wrestlers rocks. Prominence have been loving poo poo up with their Ice Ribbon inflected deathmatch style for the past month and every move they've made has me excited to see what's going to happen next. Securing Wrestle Universe streaming rights while potentially doing some hardcore in Stardom is badass poo poo.

2. Pencil Army (Default Tag Team: Emi Sakura and Lulu Pencil) (ChocoPro)
Lulu Pencil benefits from having someone agent her matches with an eye to creativity and big spots so teaming her up wrestlers like Minoru Fujita, Emi Sakura and Chris Brookes is a no brainer. One of the central arguments of last year's fantastic Brookes vs. Lulu feud was that Lulu was reducing Fujita and Sakura down to her level. It was really funny seeing everyone absolutely belted up with championships and Lulu having just this tiny leather belt. A lot of my favourite spots, moments and matches of 2021 came out of this faction.

3. The Young Bucks (AEW)
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Indisputably one of the greatest tag teams of all time regardless of my personal bias.

4. Best Bros (ChocoPro)
Probably the best intergender tag team to ever exist??? Hyperbole, but I've tried to think of others with their track record and I'm coming up empty. So good they've created major booking problems for their promotion. A natural chemistry and synchronisation that can't be matched, better than the sum of two very good parts. Almost every single match is a banger but rarely with any doubt of the winner, at least when they're wrestling in ChocoPro.

5. Magical Sugar Rabbits (TJPW)
I wasn't able to nominate either Yuka or Mizuki in my favourite singles wrestlers so they go here. They're very good.

6. Dangerous Tekkers (NJPW)
I haven't watched any of their matches this year, but I like both of them a lot when I was regularly watch NJPW and I heard they made NJPW tag team wrestling watchable this year which would be amazing even in a cheer crowd era.

7. Egg Tart (ChocoPro)
One of my favourite tag team dynamics this year combining the always hyper and excitable Chie with the stoic shooter Shingo Hagane. They should already have the belts in ChocoPro.

8. 37Kamina (Default Tag Team: Konosuke Takeshita & Yuki Ueno) (DDT)
Most of the best after the interval wrestlers in DDT together in a stable.

9. Hyper Misao & Shoko Nakajima (TJPW)
Love both of these individually and together.

10. Eruption (Default Tag Team: Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi) (DDT)
Hard arses who kick arse up and down the DDT card. Had a great match against Suzuki, Maki Itoh and Chris Brookes earlier this year. Currently running a fascinating Mox/Shooter style young boy kidnapping program.

HM:
Dark Order
Free wi-fi
VenYU
BAKURETSU Sisters
Lucha Bros
FTR
Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley
Top Flight
Jurassic Express

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 1, 2022

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

1. The Acclaimed - Everybody loves the Acclaimed
2. Tabarnak De Team - No one knows these guys but I love them a lot. Oh Tabarnaaaak.
3. The Young Bucks - B'KAW!!!
4. Kings of the Black Throne - Evil motherfucker with a hosed eye and an evil big boy motherfucker. Whats not to love.
5. Lucha Bros - The most fun per second of any tag team I think. Ridiculous.
6. Best Friends - Somehow the most normal people.
7. FTR - What can I even add. They're good. You know it, everybody knows it. They're good!!!
8. Beaver Boys - Shrimp And White Wine
9. 2point0 - Homer pick.
10. Bear Country - Imagine fighting a bear. Now double that poo poo. Ouch!!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

fez_machine posted:

1. Pro-Wrestling Unit Prominence

Would you prefer Risa/Suzu or Frank Sisters get the vote
?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Would you prefer Risa/Suzu or Frank Sisters get the vote
?

Prominence as a whole if nobody else votes for a sub-tag team

I guess Risa/Suzu if it comes to that but really I would prefer if Prominence as a whole gets my vote

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 1, 2022

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This isn't the Your Top Ten Favourite Factions thread!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Rarity posted:

This isn't the Your Top Ten Favourite Factions thread!

1) Dark Order
2) Second Gear Crew
3) Death Triangle
4) Hardy Family Office
5) Pinnacle
6) Young Dumb & Broke
7) Nightmare Family
8) The Elite
9) 44Oh
10) Inner Circle

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Kongo, Suzukigun, Prominence, ERE, Las Fresa de Egoistas, 37KAMIINA, Sugiuragun, NEXTREAM, Eruption, Natural Vibes, Donna Del Mondo, UNCHAIN, honourable mention to Jimmyz who are the all-time GOAT stable.

Not sure what order they'd go in. Kongo 1, LFdE proably 2. After that it gets harder.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jimmyz revival for the K-Ness retirement tour means that next year you can technically vote for them as your favorite faction of 2022.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dimebags Brain posted:

Jimmyz revival for the K-Ness retirement tour means that next year you can technically vote for them as your favorite faction of 2022.

And, wildly, M2K.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

neoaxd posted:

2. Tabarnak De Team - No one knows these guys but I love them a lot. Oh Tabarnaaaak.

:what:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Top 10 inactive tag teams:

1. The Damned Dudley Boyz
2. Nightmare Collective (Brandi Rhodes and Karma)
3. Dojo Bros (Roddy Strong/Eddie Edwards)
4. The Big Show/Kane 2006
5. The Big Show/The Mix
6. The Authority (The Big Show/Corporate Kane)
7. The Nexus (John Cena and David Otunga I think)
8. The Big Show/Chris Jericho
9. Mark Henry/Matt Sydal
10. The Big Show and the A-Train

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I was exagerating/speaking in a broader sense! I knew you knew!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Updating the list now and answers to two questions people asked when they were posting their lists

1. reDRagon's six man tag match with Adam Cole on the last Dynamite of the year is enough to make them eligible and I've counted the votes for them

2. I should have probably clarified this in the opening post but "Active" means "active in 2021" so even if they've broken up or retired, they are still eligble as long as they teamed up once in 2021, so feel free to vote for SCU or Roppongi 3K or MomoAZ or whoever your favourite tag team that went their separate ways in 2021 is.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

1. The Dirty Dawgs
2. The Mysterios
3. RK-Bro
4. Viking Raiders
5. Alpha Academy
6. Street Profits
7. The Usos
8. New Day
9. Los Lotharios
10. Rock 'n' Roll Express

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
1) The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) (AEW)
2) Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) (AEW)
3) Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?)
4) The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) (AEW)
5) Dangerous Tekkers (Zack Sabre Jr & Taichi) (NJPW)
6) TayJay (Tay Conti & Anna Jay) (AEW)
7) The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) (AEW)
8) Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston (AEW)
9) Alpha Academy (Otis & Chad Gable) (WWE)
10) The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) (WWE)

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm one of those terrible people who only watched AEW in 2021, so~

#1 - The Acclaimed
#2 - Jurassic Express
#3 - Darby & Sting
#4 - Dark Order Alex Reynolds & John Silver
#5 - PnP Santana & Ortiz
#6 - TayJay
#7 - Best Friends Chuck & Trent
#8 - Lucha Brothers
#9 - Penelope Ford & The Bunny
#10 - The Butcher & The Blade

HM: - Ryo Mizunami, who had no consistent tag partner (that I saw on AEW, anyway), but did have consistently entertaining tag and trios matches on 90% of Darks/Elevations with anyone they stuck her with.

For the record, Penelope & Bunny wouldn't have made the list at all if it hadn't been for the street fight, and TayJay either wouldn't have made the cut or would've at least been further down, too. That one match made a tremendous difference in how I view and value all four women, both independently and as teams. The same goes for Jurassic Express and Lucha Bros, whose last match massively elevated both teams for me (of course marred by it also writing off Rey for a while); both teams would have made my 10 anyway, but for most of the year I'd have put them lower.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
This list is 100% arbitrary and would likely change 20 minutes from now but I'm committing to it.

10) Calamari Drunk Kings (Chris Brookes and Masa Takanashi): my token male tag team.

9) BeeStar (Mirai Maiumi and Suzume) - This is mostly because these two are the favorites of the people I usually watch TJPW with

8) Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) - Evil incarnate.

7) EggTart (Chie Koishikawa and Shinno Hagane) - Props to Chie for containing Haganes boundless energy and Enthusiasm

6) Deathmatch Rangers (Hikari Noa and Sena Shiori) - Rip space ranger, hopefully you land on your feet be it in TJPW or elsewhere

5) Pencil Army (Lulupencil, Emipencil, Minorupencil, and Chrispencil) gently caress off making me pick two of that list.

4) Raku and Aja Kong - The Gods

3) BestBros - Tag champs for the entirety of 2021. Hell yeah.

2) Neo Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) - Vive la France

1) Bakuretsu Sisters - go home and be a farmer, Nodoka! You had a fun 2021.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Feb 1, 2022

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

People keep voting for this Dangerous Tekkers team and I keep loling because I'm imagining a pair of really bad rear end Star Trek fans.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you know what were good tag teams that ppl don't rate properly. kane and rvd, and kane and xpac. kane is the reason 'team hell no' was good as well.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
10. The Butcher and The Blade (AEW)
Two cool dudes.

09. Jurassic Express (AEW)
A boy and his dinosaur, the best entrance music in AEW.

08. The Acclaimed (AEW)
Everybody loves the Acclaimed

07. The Hybrid 2 (AEW)
Two cool flippy dudes.

06. 2point0 (AEW)
The chew of the week.

05. The Chaos Project (AEW)
A man and his living weapon.

04. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Wheeler Yuta) (AEW)
I don't know who this Trent fellow is, but Chuck and Yuta are the OG best friends!

03. The Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) (AEW)
It's all about the boobs.

02. The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) (AEW)
Very nice, Very Evil Uno.

01. The Young Bucks (AEW)
Consistently great.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
1. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson
2. Lucha Bros (Penta & Rey Fenix)
3. FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler
4. Sting & Darby Allin
5. Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus
6. Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston
7. Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
8. 2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker)
9. Proud & Powerful (Santana & Ortiz)
10. Dante Martin & Lio Rush (oh what could have been :qq:)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sandman McMahon posted:

People keep voting for this Dangerous Tekkers team and I keep loling because I'm imagining a pair of really bad rear end Star Trek fans.

I'm trying to figure out if a Klingon would be offended or impressed by ZSJ greeting him with,"Oi, dickhead!"

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Since I only watch AEW, there's only a few tag teams I really look forward to seeing, soo..

1. Young Bucks, endlessly entertaining, GOATs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlynRkXgtpQ
2: Lucha Bros
3: Jungle Express
4: FTR
5: BunnyPoo
6: TayJay
7. 2point0

I'm lost after that.

after further thinking
8. Tito and Ortiz or whatever those two guys with Jericho that look like Juggalos.
9. Sting and Darby, Sting rules
10. John Silver and the other guy

Barreft fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 2, 2022

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Updating the list now and answers to two questions people asked when they were posting their lists

1. reDRagon's six man tag match with Adam Cole on the last Dynamite of the year is enough to make them eligible and I've counted the votes for them

Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Barreft posted:

5: BunnyPoo

Just to clarify, is this Penelope Ford & The Bunny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

After three days of voting we're up to 39 votes so thank you to everyone who has voted so far! If you haven't voted yet, you still have another 23 days!

For the first time since Rarity posted the second list of the topic, the lead in the voting has changed with Oasx's post, showing that every list has the potential to completely change the make up of the final standings.

As of right now, nine of the top ten tag teams are from AEW with the sole non-AEW team in the top ten belonging to NJPW.

AEW also make up 13 of the top twenty (not counting a team that are now in AEW but didn't wrestle there in 2021)

There's are 0 women's tag teams in the top ten, with the highest ranking at number 11. There are four women's tag teams in the top 20 and one mixed tag team.

Chuck Taylor joins Dante Martin as the individual with the most entries on the list with three of his tag teams being ranked. Asuka/VENY, Orange Cassidy, Konosuke Takeshita, Risa Sera, Penta El Zero M, Fenix, PAC, Cody Rhodes and Mei Suruga all have two separate entries on the list.