Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Favorites, not best:

1. Dangerous Tekkers

Besides all the other reasons they're my faves, I love that they have contrasting styles. Makes their matches 100% more interesting.

2. Lucha Bros.

Well, yeah, they're spectacular.

3. FTR

Where would the high flyers be without the bases?

4. Masquerade (Jason Lee & Kota Minoura)

Didn't watch a lot of DG last year but these guys have amazing presence and skill.

5. Moxley & Kingston

Not really a tag team but I loved watching them together, so they get to sneak onto my list.

6. El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori

Two of the best heels in the business and excellent wrestlers.

7. El Desperado & Kanemaru

It's the coolest junior on the planet and his drinking buddy! I have hopes that at some point in the next couple of years DOUKI will slide into Uncle Nobu's spot because that would be an insane team.

8. Young Bucks

Self-aware wrestling is not my favorite thing in the world. The Young Bucks (and Kenny, for that matter) are good enough to make me overlook that particular preference.

9. The Briscoes

Saw them live once this year, found out that Effy was willing to vouch for their growth, and I think that's good enough for me.

10. Santana/Ortiz

Will be higher this year if they get more ring time. Watching them cut loose on Jericho the other night made me feel like I was back in the early days of ROH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU