Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
1. Lucha Bros. Mexi-kings. (Rey Fenix + Penta El Zero Miedo, AEW)
2. Best Friends. Didn’t wrestle that much in 2021, don’t care, Dustin and Greg rule. (Chuck Taylor + Trent? Baretta, AEWW)
3. John Silver and Alex Reynolds aka “Dark Order” aka “The Beaver Boys.” Funny dudes who do cool tag team moves, and also one of them is a little muscle freak who does power moves…that’s extremely my poo poo. (AEW)
4. Young Bucks. Hate em as faces, but luckily they were only that for a couple of weeks in 2021. I don’t really think of them as “one of my favorites” instinctually, but their matches are consistently great and Dynamite notably suffered from them not being on hand to regularly put together a hot opening match. (Matt + Nick Jackson, AEW)
5. Dante Martin and Lio Rush aka “Highest Flight.” Only one match together but it was beautiful…what could have been… (AEW)
6. Darby Allin and Sting. Insane reckless dude spots + fun old legend spots is a money combo. Also I got to see Sting dive off a giant thing of poker chips (AEW)
7. Kris Statlander and Orange Cassidy. Two beautiful weirdos who managed to overcome the hurdles of working under weird mixed tag rules. (AEW)
8. 2point0. Great promos, good angles, can’t say I can remember a moment of their in-ring action but it doesn’t really matter. (Matt Lee and Jeff Parker, AEW)
9. Santana and Ortiz aka “Proud n Powerful.” Sick tag moves, cool dudes, good on the mic, need to be freed from Chris Jericho. (AEW)
10. Dangerous Tekkers. Manage to shine despite being a tag team in 2021 NJPW, which is a rough place to be. (Zack Sabre Jr. and Taichi, NJPW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU