Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Didn't ban myself this time thankfully. Hopefully my thread works. I chose school because the bengals took the chiefs to school as the kids say

That was truly incredible and now we see if the NFC can match it (probably not)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
lol chiefs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Mods, please add this both to the OP & as an smilie:

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

If you don't root for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl then you're a loving piece of poo poo.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
ladies and gentlemen....the bengy

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hey Andy Reid, it’s actually ok to not throw the ball every single down when your team is averaging 6 ypc.

It’s so frustrating as a fan of a lousy team to watch the Chiefs think they can play with their food but they hosed around and found out. Remains to be seen if they’ll learn anything from it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
that was a shocking meltdown in the second half and overtime. just bizarre. as ive mentioned perhaps way too many times, I used the fork emoji when the Chiefs were at the goal line at the end of the first half about to go up 28-3 or 24-3 at the least

then they just... stopped doing things. they got stopped 3 times in the second half, and the 4th time they got held out of the end zone to trigger overtime

then they WON the coin toss and got stopped AGAIN!!11 wth

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

NICE MELTDOWN!!!!!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Unreal collapse from Mahomes. Wasn't even loving everything up. Just clearly had no desire to be playing football after the 1st half.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Mahomes turned into Rodgers there

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Cincinnati Bengals kick rear end

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Mahomes played that final quarter like he'd already won.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Cincinnati Under Cats

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wear the orange jerseys cowards

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I missed the game but yay bengos :3:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Mahomes is the next Rodgers losing lots of conference championships

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The last time the Bengals were in the Super Bowl, Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a local show on a UHF station and all the jokes were improvised.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

You can all thank me for doomposting the Chiefs into oblivion.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The chiefs have been trying to lose for two weeks and the bengals gave it to them

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chiefs receivers hands turned into flippers, Mahomes turned into Sam Darnold and got spooked by ghosts and Andy Reid died under a clock.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
See, this is exactly what the OT rules should be. Each team gets the same number of possessions, and if you gently caress up on yours, you probably lose.

Also, awesome game, glad the Bengals won, now I have a team to root for in the SB no matter what happens tonight.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Congrats to Burrow for tying the franchise record for post-season wins the first time he made the playoffs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kidcoelacanth posted:

wear the orange jerseys cowards

:hmmno:

Their normal black ones are better

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

rjmccall posted:

See, this is exactly what the OT rules should be. Each team gets the same number of possessions, and if you gently caress up on yours, you probably lose.

Also, awesome game, glad the Bengals won, now I have a team to root for in the SB no matter what happens to tonight.

I like the idea of just playing another 10-15 minute quarter.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
In on the ground floor of this historic thread.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Also…Zac Taylor is apparently a good coach????

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I kind of expected that Chiefs team from the second half to show up in the playoffs. It was inevitably going to bite us.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Koirhor posted:

Mahomes is the next Rodgers losing lots of conference championships

He’s already played in more Super Bowls than Rodgers :laugh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
LSU North is heading to the Super Bowl!

GEAUX BENGAUXS!!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Joe Burrow is everything Baker was supposed to be. I'm so drat jealous Bengals.

Never let him go you lucky bastards

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Shout-out to the Bengals for giving Lions fans a huge hope infusion. See, you can go from not winning a playoff game in decades to GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL all in the same season!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I knew the Chiefs were in trouble when they tried to run the clock out starting at half time.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The Chiefs hosted 4 conference championships and got one ring. Now Mahomes's cap number goes way up.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Joe Burrow is the best quarterback in his draft.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Never doubt momentum. Mojo. The Big Momo.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The tiger
He destroyed his cage
Yes
YES
The tiger is out

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Kirios posted:

Joe Burrow is the best quarterback in his draft. still in the playoffs

Sorry Stafford, you’re number two though!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
When Apple dropped that int in OT I thought “Yup, that was the Bengals chance now Mahomes is going to activate Bullshit Mode to Hill and Kelce and win it with a TD.”

Then he immediately throws another :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Yo, Cincy fan shitposters. You the real MVPs of this hell universe. I'm so happy for you, no fooling.

Let's. Go. Cin. Cin. At. Ti.