Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there will be sb nfts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/joeyb/status/356863018946146306?s=21

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Texted my KC friend as he generally messages me back instantly even if they lose with his observations in all caps

This is the first time I havent gotten a response back within a few minutes lmao

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

solarjetman posted:

The Chiefs hosted 4 conference championships and got one ring. Now Mahomes's cap number goes way up.

Yeah but that one was a lot of fun and I got to watch it with a bunch of family and friends so fun times. I thought it would wear off but just getting the one was pretty good. Not being a dynasty isn't a huge deal.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i wonder how andey feels

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Yeah but that one was a lot of fun and I got to watch it with a bunch of family and friends so fun times. I thought it would wear off but just getting the one was pretty good. Not being a dynasty isn't a huge deal.

Astros are in a similar level of dominance and you learn to cherish every second of it that you get. We'll probably never get a team this good in their respective sport in our lifetime.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
L
M
A
O

https://twitter.com/kmbc/status/1487928946117201924?t=oq564Yh2AjpGh3C836S3rA&s=19

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

No one thought this team that went to three straight AFC Championship games could do it a fourth time! #blessed

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

The new Patriots complete with the fanbase

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Patriots wouldn’t have blown that game.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Lmfao cry me a river you bitches.

Go Bengals!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Holy hell I had to go do some errands when it was halftime. Wow.

Go Bengos

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The new Patriots complete with the fanbase

And people wonder why folks are starting to really boo the Chiefs.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Glad that Joe Burrow is wasting no time in proving he’s the best QB in the league in his first full season.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Welp, time for Jackson Mahomes to get thrown out of some more bars for not following basic instructions and also being an attention whore.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Thinking back to that awful throwaway attempt by Burrow that Bolden couldn’t quite pick

Sometimes things just go your way

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

oh my god

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

When the chips were down, andy reid ate them

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

You…you are the second seed

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheWilderThings/status/1487937341322842112

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

You…you are were the second seed

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

God drat, this reminds me of the Tampa Bay Lightning's "We don't have any words" Tweet after they got swept out of the first round by, ironically, another underdog Ohio team (Columbus) after giving up a big lead in Game 1.

e- This'n:
https://twitter.com/TBLightning/status/1118332281825968128

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1487891169812131846?t=ImI2QXKCuOzu9BboD55d5g&s=19

great take. rack em

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/EliApple/status/1487933100340482049

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eli apple is a rear end hole

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Who Dey

That’s loving awesome for you Bengals fans. Defense turned Mahomes into pudding in the sending half.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cause when I think of Bengals who were a big part of that win, I think the dude who dropped the game sealing gimme interception.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Kirios posted:

You can all thank me for doomposting the Chiefs into oblivion.

thank you

wyoak posted:

Also…Zac Taylor is apparently a good coach????

questionable. but there are worse out there

the first down runs... god drat that was killing me. I'd like a full count of how many first down run for 3 or less they smashed their heads into

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Captain Dickweed posted:

If you don't root for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl then you're a loving piece of poo poo.

We are accepting all short-term and long-term bandwagon Bengos. Yes even Steelers fans.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I wrote/swore the Bengals off. I was wrong. I will not be wearing pants for the Super Bowl.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I will accept Josh McCown as the Texans head coach if it means the Bengals win the Super Bowl.

(for one year)

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Eifert Posting posted:

We are accepting all short-term and long-term bandwagon Bengos. Yes even Steelers fans.

You have my sword

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Cincinnati bengals

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'm happy for the Bengals. Long suffering fan bases deserve nice things.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
LoL, still can't believe it. Just looked up superbowl tickets and wtf 6grand for a nosebleed seat?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

fyallm posted:

LoL, still can't believe it. Just looked up superbowl tickets and wtf 6grand for a nosebleed seat?

Not counting fees lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

fyallm posted:

Welcome to the Super Bowl

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

wandler20 posted:

I'm happy for the Bengals. Long suffering fan bases deserve nice things.

And they didn't even sell their soul to the literal devil to have it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Joe_MainMixon/status/1487952685311606787

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fyallm posted:

If they win and you are there, you will never regret it.