Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
this is literally the best playoffs of my adult life and im 35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is this... complaining about the Rams winning to own the libs? What the gently caress point does this moron think he's making?

i think he just hates celebrity culture which...fair

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

idk, how many playoff wins with lovely QBs does Shanahan need before ya'll begrudgingly admit he's at least ok at this?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

is there some type of tangible statistics that prove this is the best playoff season ever? most games coming down to the last play or something?

go the bangos I am fully on the bandwagon

there's never been a superbowl without a 1, 2, or 3 seed in it until now. that's a pretty dope statistic

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Burrow is so much better than Matt Ryan. That’s just hilariously wrong.

And him not being a scrambler type means he’ll be playing a lot longer than those other QBs assuming the bengals don’t give him the Andrew Luck treatment.