Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The last time the Bengals were in the Super Bowl, Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a local show on a UHF station and all the jokes were improvised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kirios posted:

He's got his guy now and they let him get a year to sit back and learn. If he fails again he's gone.

Who would they get that's better than him?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think they were all that similar. It’s not like being up 10 in the third on the chiefs or the rams are insurmountable leads that you can just run the clock out on.

Yeah, seriously.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Go Bengals.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Is this... complaining about the Rams winning to own the libs? What the gently caress point does this moron think he's making?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fire Safety Doug posted:

It is a joke, he is joking. Actually a decent follow on Twitter as well.

I can never tell with politics twitter people and that's probably a good sign for what remains of my mental health.