Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Captain Dickweed posted:

If you don't root for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl then you're a loving piece of poo poo.

We are accepting all short-term and long-term bandwagon Bengos. Yes even Steelers fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Question, is there any sort of rivalry between Browns fans and Bengals fans? Like, are Browns fans happy today or Not Mad

I can't speak for anybody else but I've always had a soft spot for them. If the Bengals ever win a ring I want them to win a ring right after.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For me it's always going to be unthinking seething hate for the Steelers and at worst ambivalence for the other two teams.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not worried about a pass rush, the Bengals gave up 9 sacks and won two weeks ago.

Game will be decided by the secondaries.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's worth mentioning that this offense is significantly constrained by an expectation that Joe will not have 2.5 seconds in the pocket. What we're seeing right now is basically 30% of the plays an offense would ideally like to run. If they do figure out how to get a 15th ranked O-line in passing the defense can fall off a cliff and it will not be a killer at all.

Regression is something that happens to nearly every good team, but the Bengals core is largely players that are not yet fully developed and there's no reason to expect a talent exodus outside of significant injuries, which is something largely outside of influence or control. The correct outlook at this time for the Cincinnati Bengals is to be unabashedly optimistic.

And that terrifies me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At worst Chido is the fourth player on our defense and I would argue he's second behind DJ Reader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
^^^^
Yep. It ruled.

DJ Reader is an excellent player and is playing to the same caliber he has for the past 4 years while healthy. This is just sour grapes.