Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

cheesetriangles posted:

Either team winning would be really cool and I'm not sure who to root for now. Just hope for a good game I guess.

Rob Lowe account spotted.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If Stafford wins the Super Bowl, Detroit will celebrate just like Boston did when Ray Borque won a Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche.

It will be simultaneously :unsmith: and :chloe:.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
On one hand I want Stafford to get a ring after languishing in Detroit for all these years.

On the other hand Cincinnati winning is cool as they're not Los Angeles.

It's me, just wanting a fun game.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Allen and Mahomes have so badly broken QB scouting that the pendulum for some people has swung entirely the other way and now simply being an accurate passer who makes good, quick reads, works well within the pocket but can extend plays when needed, and doesn’t get phased by pressure is not enough if you can’t also throw it 70 yards on the run.

This despite the fact that 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl Super Bowls have been won by Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, and Peyton Manning.

Russell Wilson & his nanobubbles sees your erasure.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

BigPaddy posted:

Going to join Guy Fieri on Diners, Driveins and Dives.

Guy is too nice a person to be associated with Ben.